Chapter 10 - Klaus enter's Town

*Klaus's POV*
2 days ago

I know that Randy
Would help keep my Angel safe, but I still didn't want to put her safety in someone else's hands but mine and hers.
I had almost everything ready to break my curse that my mother Ester put on me to stop me from unlocking my werewolf side.
I only had 1 last thing to do, then I would be able to go and just have my mate in my arms and never let her go.

.....

*Later that night*

When I fell asleep that night, I was dreaming but Angel never came...
Is she made at me?
If she is ,what did I do?
If she's not ,then why didn't she came and met me in our dream world?
Something isn't right I have to found out, when I wake up.

*Morning*

As soon as I wake up this morning, I tried to contact Angel through our bond and she didn't answer.
So I decided to call her on her phone again.

.....

When she didn't answer,I know something isn't right. But I'll wait 10 more mins to see if she calls me back.
Maybe she isn't by her phone right now.

.....

10 mins later

.....

I've waited 10 minutes now and Angel knows to call me back or at least talk to me through our bond, but she hasn't.
Now I'm more then worried.
I get up and vamped speed and got ready for the day.
After that I got all of my clothes and stuff ready and put it all in my car.

Once I did all of that ,I pulled out my phone ,and call a couple of witch's that can help me and tell them to met me in Mystic Falls.
They said "they would be there."

I hang up and get in my car and start the long drive to Mystic Falls.

*4 Hours Later*

My GPS said I was just coming up to Mystic Falls soon.
That means I'm getting closer to finding out what happened to MY MATE.
Wait a minute....

Where is that vampire 'Randy' I sent to protect her.
Just GREAT now I have to locate that vampire now....
when I find him ,he will wish he was dead.

*Evil Grin*

While I might as well start with her family and see if they have even seen her.
After I park my car at the house that I had bought.

.....

*Gilbert House*

When I arrived I walked up to the door and knocked really LOUD.

.....

The person who came to the door was Angels aunt Jenna.

*Smirk*

I say while compelling her

"Your gonna invite me in to have a little chat, and your NOT GONNA TELL ANYONE this conversation or that you saw me. Your gonna tell me the truth, nothing but the truth.
Do you understand?"

Jenna says in a mono tone "Yes I understand. You can come in."

I say while I walk into the house "Thank you Jenna ,now have you seen Angel in a while?"

Jenna say's "No I haven't she hasn't been here in almost 2 days."

I say "While if you find out anything, tell me 'my number is this ***-***-****' bye Jenna"

I walk out of the house and vamped speed towards my house.

I have to find my mate...
and if she's hurt or worse then let's just say .... there will be HELL to pay....

 there will be HELL to pay