Chapter 19 - The Sixties part 2

*Klaus POV*

When I woke up this morning ,I had one of my witch's come over to put my Consciousness into the teacher Alaric's body.

I had also kidnapped Katherina Petrova-Pierce, so I could torture her for all that she has done for the pass couple centuries that she has ran from me.

I walked into the room that Katherine was held in trapped in by a witch spell.

I say "Hello Katherina Petrova."

I see Katherine gasp, she say's "Klaus!"

I smirk and say "You've been very busy running from me for a lot of centuries, haven't you."

Katherine say's "I don't know what your talking about."

When she was speaking I walked up to the closet that was in this room and open it.
When I was looking through the clothes and I say
"Ew who is this guy? Safari sam?"
I walk away from the closet, and pick up two shirts, and say
"Ok... bad or badder."

Katherine say's "The dark colors suit you better."

I say with sarcasm while putting the dark shirt down "Oh thank you honey, ok pop quiz.
The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore possession correct ?"

Katherine say's "The dagger was used to kill Elijah ,You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

I say " The dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah ... that guy is a buzzkill."

Katherine say's "Don't forgot your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

I say "Right Elena's and Angel's aunt for all the lies about Isabel.
What else?"

Katherine say's "That's it."

I walk closer to her and slowly touch her head and say "So jumpy."

Katherine say's "Please just kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

I say "You see I believe that you believe that what would you not know, what could they be keeping from you? Meh...anything... (Starts to compel her) Tell me!"

Katherine say's "They we're trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger."

I say "Bonnie the best friend?"

Katherine nods.
I cross my arms and say "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

Katherine say's "she doesn't ,or didn't ...I don't know. You kidnapped me remember. I'm kinda out of the loop."

I say "While we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

Katherine say's "Please just kill me Klaus and be done with it."

I say "And show you kindness. I searched for you for over 500 years (I smirk) your death is going to last at least half that long."

I pull out a knife and say "I want you to take this knife and stab yourself."

Katherine takes the knife and stabs herself in the leg.