Chapter 20 - FlashBack

*Trigger warning~ about abuse*

I was waiting for Klaus (He is still in Alaric body) to came back from trying to get Elijah  when I saw Elena and her group walk into the grill looking like they are all that...

*Rolls eyes*

They sit down at one of the tables and start chatting with each other.
That's when I see Aunt Jenna came in.
She sees me and walks towards me.
Aunt Jenna say's as soon as she reaches me
"Hello Angel, now I just want to let you know if you even think about worrying Elena like that again because of what you did a couple days ago. Running away like that was just stupid, and crashing your car. That was stupid ,even for you. If you do that again you will be locked inside of the empty black room that has no light in it again for a couple of days or weeks.
You don't want that do you? Especially after what happened last time."

She smirks and asks for a drink.

Once she gets it, she drinks it and then walks away.
I almost wanted to cry but I couldn't let them see me cry. NOT NOW! NOT EVER!

After she said that I had a flashback

*FlashBack*

A 11 year old Elena and me had just came home from going to school when I walked into the kitchen cause I was hungry and my parents didn't pack me a lunch or let me get lunch.
So as you can guess I was hungry.
You might be thinking oh why didn't you make one for yourself...

Well 1. My parents said if I tried then I would go into the empty black room with no light for a few days.

Or

2. If I asked someone for even 1 grape for lunch then they would hurt me.

I didn't want either so I stayed hungry.

But I was starving now so I really wanted to eat something.
I walked up to the fridge and opened it, I grab some ham out of the fridge and grab the mustard, I shut it.
I pull out the bread from the cabinet and close it.
I had just finished making my sandwich and put everything else away when I hear Elena say "Angel I wouldn't do that if I were you or I'm telling."

I say "Elena just leave me alone I'm hungry. Can I not eat in peace?"

 Can I not eat in peace?"