Chapter 12 - The call...

*Klaus POV*

After I arrived back at my house that I was staying at for a little while, until I put my plan into action to break my curse.
I was trying to locate the vampire
'Randy' that I sent to protect my love.
When I ended up finding him... He was dead behind the Mystic Falls grill... Someone killed him so they could get MY GIRL!!!

This is unacceptable, WHOEVER did this WILL PAY!
They killed a vampire close to my circle and took MY GIRL they will pay with their lives!
When I find who did this I will torture them for even thinking of getting away with touching want to hair on MY LOVES head.

*A few hours later*

I pulled out my phone. I was just about to call one of my which friends to come do a spell for me so they could help me find my Love, when I get a call...

I look at the caller ID to see that it's Angel, I IMMEDIATELY answer the phone.
I say "ANGEL WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME OR CALL ME BACK?
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!
I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!
WHERE ARE YOU?!?"

The person that answers isn't Angel... It's Elijah...

Elijah say's "Hello Brother... i'm sorry that you were so worried about your angel but I'll explain everything to you when I can but right now... I need you to tell me where you are..."

When I hear it's Elijah... I am mediately go through so many emotions at once 'SADNESS because that it's not Angel, RAGE because that something happened to her and that Elijah has her phone and also FAILURE because I failed to protect my mate.'

I say "Elijah long time for me not to hear from you... Now where is MY MATE?!?"

Elijah sighs and then say's
"Niklaus... There might have been some... Complications but she is safe with me."

I say "What do you mean there were complications?!? Tell me what happened to her NOW!"

Elijah sighs once more and say's "Brother I can't... Like I told you there were complications. Just tell me where you are and I can bring her to you."

I say with Rage clearly visible in my voice
"I am in Mystic Falls looking for her. Now if she is harmed in anyway there will be severely consequences, Do YOU understand me!"

Elijah say's "Yes I do...I had a witch help clean her up... When I found her it look like she was at the attached... I'm sorry brother I failed you, I failed to protect one of my family members..."

I say "Just bring her to me! We can deal with other problems later I need to make sure she's all right in my eyes do you understand?"

Elijah say's "Of course brother... Where are you in Mystic Falls?"

I say "I'm staying in this apartment that I compelled have for a little bit... Bring her to me soon brother."

Elijah say's " I will brother... Goodbye Niklaus."

I say "Goodbye."

I hang up.

After I hung up the phone. I was beyond angry. My mate got attacked and I wasn't there to help her. The vampire that was close to my circle died trying to protect her. My brother found my mate before I could.
I was filled with RAGE!

I looked around the room and toured apart. I threw furniture across the room and broke them into pieces. I had destroyed the desk that was in the study room and broke it in half. I threw the paintings off the wall and broke them I started to yell. I was so filled with rage that I just wanted to kill everyone and anyone who got in my way.

*Elijah POV*

When I hit call on her phone... I was dreading to hear what class would say or do...
I didn't even have to wait a minute when he answered... I head Klaus say
" Angel why didn't you answer me or call me back? What happened to you! I was so worried about you."

He's mad... I have to take this carefully otherwise I might end up in the coffin again.

I say "Hello Niklaus ,I'm sorry that you were so worried about your angel but I'll explain everything to you when I can but right now... I need you to tell me where you are..."

Klaus say's " Elijah long time for me not to hear from you... Now where is MY MATE?!?"

I sigh and then say " Niklaus... There might have been some... Complications but she is safe with me."

Klaus say's "What do you mean there were complications?!? Tell me what happened to her NOW!"

I sigh once more and say "Brother I can't... Like I told you there were complications. Just tell me where you are and I can bring her to you."

Klaus say's with Rage clearly visible in his voice
" I am in Mystic Falls looking for her. Now if she is harmed in anyway there will be severely consequences, Do YOU understand me!"

I say "Yes I do...I had a witch help clean her up... When I found her it look like she was at the attached... I'm sorry brother I failed you, I failed to protect one of my family members..."

Klaus say's " Just bring her to me! We can deal with other problems later I need to make sure she's all right in my eyes do you understand?"

I say "Of course brother... Where are you in Mystic Falls?"

Klaus say's "I'm staying in this apartment that I compelled have for a little bit... Bring her to me soon brother."

I say "I will brother... Goodbye Niklaus."

I say "Goodbye."

Klaus hangs up on me.

I sigh.
Now I just have to get his mate to him... Luckily I'm not that far from Mystic Falls. I'm just a town over. Now hopefully I can get her there without any more complications. Otherwise my life will be forfeit and then I will go back into that coffin...