Chapter 13 - The Meeting Part 1

*Klaus POV*

When I was waiting for Elijah to show up with my mate, I was trying to decide what I should do with what Elijah told me on the phone.

.....

I guess I need to clean up the room.

*10 minutes later*

After I cleaned everything up, I ordered new furniture to be brought to the apartment.

.....

Right now I'm hungry... have to go get food.
I vamped speed to the grill.

Once I make it to the grill ,I slow to a stop and walk in the grill like a person normally would.

I found a blonde girl sitting alone and start to introduce myself.

I say "Hello love, I'm Klaus. Who are you?"

The girl say's "Hi I'm Caroline, are you new to Mystic Falls. You're totally new cause I haven't seen your face around here before. Your really hot, would you want to go out. I'm one of the most popular girls in school."

'Does this girl NEVER shut up!!!
She's more annoying then from my mates memories... that has to mean something.
I have to get rid of her... for EVERYTHING SHE DID!'

I say while compelling her
"Your gonna go out to the alley behind the grill and wait for me there and you will be afraid but you won't cry out ,you you understand?"

Caroline nods and say's in a monotone "Yes I understand."

She gets up and walks out the front door and heads to the alley.

I ask for a drink and compelled it for free.
Once I drown the drink of scotch.
I head outside and make my way to the alleyway.

Thinks with a grin on face
'This is gonna be fun'

Once I make it to the alleyway and I spot the girl just standing there.

I vamped speed over to her and bite her in the neck...

She tries to struggle against me but that just makes me even more hungry for blood.
I am hungry ,I haven't drink blood for about 5 days since my mate has went missing.

......

I let her go after she almost collapsed of blood loss.
I look into her eyes and start to compel her saying "This never happened, you got attacked by a bear or something in the woods. You don't remember meeting me, you don't remember my name or what I look like do you understand?"

Caroline say's in a monotone "Yes I understand."

I smirk and say "Good."
Then I disappear in the shadows.
That's when I hear someone calling for that girl Caroline....

"CAROLINE.... Care OMG what happened? Are you ok?"

That's when I see that it's the Bonnie girl from my mates memories.

I hear Caroline say "Oh these (points to the bite mark) oh I got attacked by a bear or something when I was in the woods."

I don't want to hear any more, so I vamped speed to my apartment.

Once I was inside, I get a call from my brother Elijah.

'Oh it looks like he saved my phone number to his phone after he used my mates phone to call me.'

I answer and say "What Elijah? What is wrong now? WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?"

Elijah say's "Brother please calm down... I'm outside.."

I hang up.

I run to the door and throw it open.
Once I see that my brother is holding my seem to be unconscious mate in his arms.
I tell him to put her down on the couch.

After he did that...
I leaned down to look her over, I have to make sure she's alright and doesn't have any more injuries then from what my brother told me.

After I did that ,I stood up and face the Elijah.

I smirked and said "While brother ... it has been a long time, hasn't. You brought my mate to me in less then a day, I would say good job but .... you did let her get hurt so..."

Elijah say's "Brother please I beg you don't put in back in the coffin ,just let me explain..."

I run and grab a dagger and drip it in the white ash and run at him when we heard a Gasp.

*Gasp of deep inhale*