Chapter 4 - Dream or not...

(Angel's pov)

I wake up in a room and it looked like a dungeon.
It was dark and creepy looking ,and ice cold.

I saw someone walking towards me from a dark corer and saw it was.... my father.
I tried to back away but I couldn't I hit a wall.
'No no no' ,I scream "your dead ,this is a dream."

My 'father Greyson' smiles and say's "Are you sure about that?"

He was almost directly in front of me.
I say trying to keep my cool ,"w-what do you want, your dead.
You can't hurt me now."

Greyson say's with s eyebrow raised "oh really?"
He pulls his hand back and slaps me in the face.
I yelp in shock and pull my hand up to reach my face, and hold my cheek which is trembling from the slap.
But before I could say anything or do anything I feel something hit me in my stomach.
I look down and see that Greyson kicked me in my stomach.
I gasped for air and then Greyson say's "oh did that hurt ,my bad....
It was meant to hurt like this."
He then punches and kicks me until I fall to the floor.
I knew if this wasn't a dream then I would have bruises like I used to have when I was little.
I see him pull something shiny out of his pocket.
I squint and then my eye's widen when I see that it was.
He just pulled out a knife from his back pocket.
Greyson say's "why didn't you just die when you were younger. But I guess I can make up for that now by killing you."

I say when still trying to get away, I remember that there's a wall behind me. I have no where to go.
I'm trapped and alone.
This is just a dream ,is gonna wake up and be fine.
His smile widen.
He kicked me in my stomach again and then slashed my arm.
I cried out in pain ,OW that actually hurt.

'What The Heck?'

I made a mistake of looking up to kick him ,I feel a punch in my face.
I cried out in pain again.
I pulled my hands up to try and block /hold my face.
That's when I hear the sound of someone ,or a animal growling behind Greyson.
I soon hear someone say
"Step away from her SHE'S MINE!!!!!"

Greyson turns around and say's "who the hell are you?"
The person say's "my name is Niklaus ,but you can call me klaus...
but since you hurts and abused my mate for years now, and since your already dead.... while I guess I get to kill you now."
I see the person 'klaus?' Smirk evilly.
Klaus ,he looks charming, hot, but still has a dangerous look to him.

...'wait did he just say his???....his mate???... what does he mean by that???'

But I couldn't think anymore on it ,because of what happened next.
Klaus runs up to Greyson and grabs him by his throats and started to choke him, while he was glaring into his eyes.
He said "Your gonna be glad that your dead, I'm the baddest of the bad. I would have ended you for what you have done to her. You would of been in a HELL lot of pain for what you have done to my mate. You should be glad your dead because if you weren't ,you would wish you were never born."

Klaus throws him to the ground with disgust and anger showing all over his face.
Greyson starts to gasp for air and pulls his arms up to grab at his throat.
Klaus picks up Greyson's knife ,that he used to stab me with and he stabs Greyson with it in the stomach.
He then bites Greyson in the neck, and then pulls Greyson back to look him in the eyes.
Then pushes his hand into Greyson's chest and rips out Greyson's heart.

He throws it away from him with disgust and let's him drop to the grown without a care.
He then rushes to me with concern written all over his face.
He grabs me in his arms and then cups my face in his hands to look at me.
He's say's "love Are you ok?" He must of see /or smelled my blood...
"He hurt you...here take my blood."

*He bites into his wrist and holds it up to Angel's face*

He say's "Drink it will make you feel better I promise."
I say still unsure "o-ok."

*she drinks his blood for a few minutes and then pulls away*

I saw "You have to explain some things to me."
He smiles and say's "Ok love ,ask away."
I say "what did you mean by MATE?"
He smiles and say's with a laugh "While to put it simply your my mate.....my soulmate. Your my other half. Your my wolfs mate."

*she doesn't question the whole wolf mate thing*

I say "Your my mate?... your wolfs mate?... your a wolf?"

Klaus say's
"while not yet fully... but yes I'm a wolf ,and a vampire. I'm a hybrid love. And your also a werewolf to."
He says with a smirk "Your gonna be my queen love."

I say shocked "what? I'm a werewolf? And what do you mean I'm gonna be a queen?.... I'm NO queen."

His smirk widens and says "I'm a king and every king does need a queen. Your MY queen. Anyone who hurts you will pay ,with their lives..."
He's smirk fades and say's "yes love ,but I must worn you tomorrow is the full moon.
Your gonna be in a lot of pain, and before you ask. Yes I know your gonna turn into your wolf form tomorrow because you were attacked today or should I say yesterday...
And the only reason how I know that is because when your know of your soulmate for years like I have. Then you make some friends along the way which are witches. I had them do a spell for me to make sure you were ok.
Even if it's in your dreams ,I could came into them to help save you.
I had to make sure you were ok ,I'm NOT gonna lose you now.
Just so you know ,I'm coming to Mystic Falls in a couple days then I can take you away from the horrible family and that life your living now.
Then I can show you the world.
I will hand you the world on a platter if you so wish.
We only have a couple more minutes left before you wake up. Love I want to let you know I will always be there for you... I won't leave you alone like everyone else....
His voice drifts off as soon as I wake up.