Chapter 8 - kidnapped

When I just started to wake up, the first thing I heard was my sister's annoying voice talking to someone else.
"What happened to your sister?"

Elena say's " I said I don't know or care ,what I want to know is why your doing this?"

"Shut up."

Elena gets more demanding
"Please you can still let me go, you can take my sister and do whatever you want. I don't care. But please let me go. What do you want?"

I hear someone get slapped and falls onto a couch or bed.
"I said shut up."

I hear someone walk towards me and lean towards me and say's"He's going to kill us ,because you got hurt

"He's going to kill us ,because you got hurt.... I know that your a werewolf ,but I don't know why your not healing. You should of healed by now."

*Play music*

That was the last thing I heard before I passed out again.

* A couple of hours later*

*Elijah POV*

I was surprised when a younger vampire called me and told me that Rose and her pet wanted to talk, and meet.
I asked the vampire where Rose wanted to meet and he said
"She wants to meet you just outside of the town Mystic Falls, it was something about the Doppelgänger."

I say "Thank you ,and does anyone else know about this?"

The vampire say's "No one else knows."
I smirk and say "Good."
I vampire speed up to him and rip his heart out.
I get into my car and drive towards the Mystic Falls.

.....

By the time I get to Mystic Falls it's about 11 o'clock in the afternoon.
I was looking for a house just outside of Mystic Falls with no other houses around, cause I figured that Rose and her pet didn't want to attract a lot of attention.

*A couple of minutes later*

I finally found the house that I thought was the one they were staying at.
I parked my car and get out.
I made my way up to the path and get up the steps to the front door ,and knocked on it.
I kept on knocking on the door every get minutes, when finally I got angry and pushed the door open which caused it to swing and hit the wall behind it.
I see Rose-Marie walking down the stairs.

I say "Rose-Marie is there somewhere we can talk?"

Rose say's "yes in here, you have to forgive the house."

I respond while looking around the house.
"Oh no ,what's a little dirt. I completely understand."

(While Rose is closing the door, and walking into the room.)