Chapter 17 - CURSE Preparations

*Klaus's POV*

After the House was finished I told Elijah to bring Angel back from shopping again.

....

*25 minutes later*

When I heard Elijah's car pull up front and park.
I went to the front door and opened it and went out on the deck.
I smiled when I saw Angel get out of the car.
Angel smiles when she sees me, and starts walking towards me.
Elijah gets out of the car.

*Elijah's POV*

The moment I stepped out of the car ,I looked over at Klaus to see Angel walking to him.
I see Klaus smile... I smile ,maybe just maybe the old Klaus that I used to know is coming back.
Maybe she is his redemption.
Maybe there is hope for my brother after all...

I say "While I'm sorry to interrupt but I have heard that you finished the house. I want to see what you have done."

Klaus say's "It's fine brother, came let's go see it. I think you all will like it."
*smiles*

I walk over and up the steps.
Once I get to the top step.

Klaus say's "Lets go inside."

He opens the door and we all step inside.

*Time skip*

*Klaus POV*

It's been about 6 hours since Elijah brought Angel back from shopping.
Since the house is finished, now the only thing left to do is break my curse and then wake up my family.
Then we can ALL live together again.
I guess it's time to call in some of the witch's that own me a favor ,so one of them can help me break my curse. Since we only have about 6 days left until the full moon.

I pulled out my phone and ring one of the witch's ,I think her name was Greta Martin.

I say "Can you, Greta bring your brother Luka and your father Jonas Martin to Mystic Falls."

(Jonas)

(Luka)

Greta say's "Yes I can ,we can be there in like a day or two

Is that all?"

I say "As of right now ,I think that should be all. If I need anything else I will just call you again."

I hang up.
I push the call button on the phone again.
When the person answer's ,they say hello?

I say "Hello Maddox... I need a favor from you."

(Maddox)

Maddox say's "What do you need Klaus?"

I say "I need you to came to Mystic Falls to help with my curse then you don't own me anything."

Maddox say's "Okay, I'll be there in a half of day. Is that all?"

I say "Yes that's all ,goodbye."

I hang up.

....

*Angel's POV*

After Klaus showed us the house ,he told us that some witch's were coming into town to help break his curse.
Both Elijah and Klaus agreed that it would be best if I stayed out of it so I wouldn't get hurt.
Even if I wanted to be there for Klaus when he broke his curse....
and I would be to ,even if I was in my wolf form to do it.

Nothing was gonna stop me from being there when Klaus broke his curse ,not even if I was Dead!

Elijah say's "I think it would be a good time to reveal that I'm still alive and maybe pretend to 'help' the Mystic Falls Scooby-Doo gang."

As soon as i heard what Elijah called my sister's group of friends I burst out laughing.

Both Klaus and Elijah roll their eyes at me.

Klaus say's "While Brother I think me and my mate are gonna go spend some time getting to know each other."

Elijah say's "ok while your doing that ,I will go over to the doppelgängers house and talk to them."

Elijah walks out of the house and vamp speed away.

I sigh and say "I really hope he doesn't start likening my sister, like everyone else."

Klaus say's with a smile at the end of his sentence " Well love not me.
I only have eyes for you."

I blush and say "Klaus stop being so sweet....it isn't like you."

Klaus say's "Well love I'm only sweet to you and no one else."

I blush even more and say "Ok maybe that is true... so what are we gonna do?"

Klaus say's "Well love we're gonna go to a park or whatever you want to do, then tomorrow I have something to do love so you won't see me for a while..."

I say with a look of confusion on my face "What are you gonna do...?"

Klaus say's "I would tell you love but I want you to figure it out...
So where do you want to go?"

I sigh and say "Let's go ....to the park."

Klaus say's with a smile on his face "Lets go my love ,your chariot awaits."

I laugh and smile.
Klaus holds the door open for me and we both walk out of the house.
We interlock our hands when walking to his car.

Klaus opens the door for me and helps me get in.
I say "Thanks."
He just smiles and closes the door.
He zooms over to his side and opens his door, and gets in.
Once he closes his door and starts the car, he say's "Well love are you ready for our Forever to start?"

I smile and say "Yes , but for right now let's just get your curse broken."

He starts to drive the car to the park and he interlocks our hands.