Chapter 14 - The meeting part 2

*Angel POV*

I was just sleeping for I don't know how long.

The last thing I remember was being kidnapped and vaguely remembering a conversation that my kidnappers were having something about them knowing I'm a werewolf and me not healing , and that was it.

I don't know what has happened since then or how long I've been asleep....

I hope Klaus has found me

....

Even if I can't contact him ... which is really weird.

....

All the sudden there was a bright light, when I was woken up with a gasp...

*Gasp*

When I woke up , all I saw was a bright light and my hearing was better since I became a werewolf.

....

I sat up ,and looked around.

I saw someone ,who I think might be 'Elijah' from my mate's memories, and Klaus.

As soon as I saw Klaus ,I started to cry.

Klaus turned and saw me.
He looked like he started to cry.

I smiled while crying and said "K-Klaus you're here!?"

Klaus smiled while crying
"Yes love I'm here, I can to find you."

I get up from the couch that someone placed me on.

But before I could move any move, Klaus appears in front of me.
Also before I could say anything ,I get pulled into a hug.
I hug Klaus back as soon as I realize that he's hugging me.

We're just hugging each other for a few minutes.

Soon we hear a cough...

*Cough*

We turn around to look at 'Elijah'.

Klaus has a annoyed expression on his face.

Klaus say's "What is it Elijah? Can't you see me and my mate Angel we're having a moment. This is the first time since we have seen each other in real life."

Elijah say's "while someone had to stop you before it gets to escalated... but I believe we haven't met yet."

He turns and faces me and then say's "I'm Elijah ,one of his older brothers."

I smile and say "I'm Angel, I'm his mate..."

Elijah smiles and say's "It's nice to meet you."

I say "Yes it's nice to meet you to.
How long was I out?"

Elijah sighs and say's "you've been out for about 5 days..."

I say "WHAT???? How have I BEEN ASLEEP for 5 DAYS?!?!?"

Klaus say's "Yes I would want to know the answer to that question to."

Elijah sighs and say's "While all I know is that... you got kidnapped and had a spell put on you to keep you asleep for a little bit longer then needed... I had a witch help wake you up but it took longer then expected for you to wake up.... you also had a huge dosage of Vervain and wolfbains ingested into you...
Then after I got you to my apartment I had to try and find Klaus... so I had to break into your phone so I called a witch to do a spell to do that....
For that I'm sorry....
After I find him ,hear we are."

I say "While that was .... unexpected. No wonder I couldn't see or hear anything. Maybe that will explain why I couldn't connect you Nik..."

After I called Klaus "Nik" he smiled at me.

....

Klaus say's "While then Brother... we have some other things to discuss, don't you Agree?"

Elijah say's "Yes I agree."

Klaus say's "Brother we need to discuss the situation about our family... and where you stand."

I smile and say "While you guys discuss this ,I'm gonna go get something to eat and change."

Elijah say's "Yes While...."