Part 22 - The Mission

*FLASH FORWARD*

Warning- There will be A Graphic Violence and torture in this chapter. Read ahead at your own risks.

Klaus and Angel were talking in the the Mikaelson house. It sounded like they were almost arguing. The Mikaelsons weren't there. They had left leaving just Klaus and Angel inside the house. Klaus walks over towards Angel. He looks her up and down before cupping her cheek and kissing her. He pulls her towards him before picking her up. He vamps them over towards the wall.
He starts kissing and sucking on her neck.
Unknown to them Rebekah was coming back to town to talk to them. She was driving back in her Red convertible with the top down. Inside the Mikaelson mansion, the sound of music was playing and the sound of glass breaking and some of the tables and furniture was broken around the house.

*With Kol Mikaelson*

Since my siblings and I were undaggered ,I had decided to leave town for a little bit.
I wanted to go on a mission to see if I could beat my own best record of draining bodies before my siblings showed up to ruin my fun.
I had to see if i could kill at least more then sixty people.
I vamp towards the hotel that, I stopped at knowing there would be a lot of people there. I smirk walking inside and shutting the door behind me. I look around as I let my vampire face come out. I fill my eyes turn blood red and my veins form under my eyes. I fill my fangs come down. I vamp towards the first person and bite them starting to drain them of their blood. I hear someone scream. It makes me hungrier. I always love it when people scream.
It makes their blood taste even more richer then before.
I drained that person of all blood before dropping that person to the ground. I smirk evilly and lick my bloody lips. I vamp towards the next person and bite their neck starting to drink their blood.

I vamp towards the twentieth person and bite them before pulling back from them. I pull back before vamping over grabbing a bottle breaking it and vamping over stabbing the person in the stomach. I laugh watching them slowly blood out. I pull the broken piece of bottle away from the guys stomach. I pull him up before punching my hand into his stomach. I pull his rib out from his side. I laugh before biting him ripping his throat out. I see him start to choke on his own blood. I drop him to the ground. I look down at him before stepping on him to step over him. I walk over to the next person like I didn't just torture the guy before killing him.

By the time I was busy draining the sixty fifth person was when I growl and roll my eyes dropping the body to the ground. I sigh and turn around with blood dripping from my mouth and chin. I look around and say "Come out unless you want to be Desert Elijah."
I can hear someone chuckle before I see someone step out of the shadows.
I see them step out into the light.

The person says "Not Elijah little brother

There was never any hope for you, brother. No Self Control for you Kol."
I growl and look at him saying "Finn. What is it you want. I would have thought Elijah would have been to stop me."
I see Finn smile and narrow my eyes. I look at you before raising my eyebrow. I say "What do you want? Why must you stop me when im having fun?"