Chapter 11

You were sitting under a willow tree crying. Your mother had just died and your father was going to force you to move again. You couldn't take this anymore. You were happy here with all of your friends. Especially Bertholdt. You didn't want to leave him. You were still trying to figure out your feelings for him.

"Why can't you just figure this out," you yelled at yourself.

"(Y/n)," a soft voice said and you knew who it was. You would know that voice anywhere.

"Bertholdt," you said weakly and looked up at the gentle giant.

He was staring down at you with worry and guilt.

You began to wipe away your tears but then he grabbed your hands pulled you up to your feet.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"M-my mom d-died today a-and m-my dad is m-making me move a-again. I don't want to move!" You cried and then hugged Bertholdt tightly as you began to cry again.

"I don't want you to move either," Bertholdt said and gazed down at you.

You looked up at him and he began to wipe away your tears and he smiled sadly.

"Y-you don't want me to move?" you said and sniffled.

"Of course I don't want you to move. I love you," Bertholdt said and then his face turned beat red when he realized what he said.

"Y-you do," you said and stared up at him.

"Y-yeah," Bertholdt said sheepishly and smiled.

You smiled and then hugged him again. "I love you too. That's how I feel."

"Aw," a few voices said in the background.

You looked over and saw Annie, Ymir, Christa, and Reiner standing there watching.

"Why don't you two just kiss already," Ymir called out and smirked.

Your face turned red in embarrassment and you buried your face into Bertholdt's chest, trying to hide.

"G-guys. Come on," Bertholdt said and everyone began to laugh.

"Come on love birds. Let's head home," Annie said.

You all said goodbye to Ymir and Christa and then headed home. You walked beside Bertholdt. You looked up and him and then took his hand. You turned and smiled at you and squeezed your hand as you two walked down the street.

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!

What's wrong with me? XD

Anyway. There you go. Feelings confessed. To the next chapter. *dramatic music*