Chapter 18

You had finally found the perfect gift or gifts for Bertholdt. You had gotten him some books that he always wanted and a notebook. It was wrapped up and you began to make you way through town to head home.

You felt something cold and then looked up to see snow falling from the sky. You smiled and then continued on your way. But all of a sudden someone grabbed you and dragged you into an alley. You shrieked and ended up dropping the gift and the sidewalk.

You were then pinned to a wall and you winced as a sharp pain went through you. You opened your eyes and they widened at who the person was.

"Marcus. But how! I thought you moved," you said scared.

"I may have left school but I've made sure to watch my prey," Marcus said and brushed his hand through your hair.

You spat at him and he stared at you furiously. You shrunk in fear and then you were dragged off.

3rd POV:

"You ready for the party Armin," Annie asked as they walked through the streets of town.

"Yes. It's going to be the best thing ever tomorrow," Armin said and then looked up. It had begun to snow. "Nice. Maybe it'll stick and we can have snowball fights."

"I'd pick you for my team obviously because you're very strategic and I wouldn't be able to handle the thought of hitting you with a snowball," Annie said.

Armin chuckled and then noticed an object on the ground. "What's this?" He leaned down and picked up. "To Bertholdt, from (y/n). She wouldn't just leave this here."

"What if something has happened to her," Annie said worriedly.

They looked at each other and then raced off.

Bertholdt sat in his room and sighed. He missed (y/n)'s presence. He loved her so much and loved cuddling with her small form.

"I wonder if she's okay. I mean it hasn't been that long, has it?" Bertholdt said to himself.

Just then he heard someone kick open the door. He raced downstairs to see Annie and a panting Armin.

"Where is she!?" Annie yelled.

"(Y/n) went into town. Is everything alright," Bertholdt asked.

Annie stood there with wide eyes. Armin gazed at her worriedly and then walked up to Bertholdt with the gift they found.

"Something's wrong. She wouldn't just leave that on the street," Armin said softly.

Bertholdt stared at the gift and his eyes watered. He frowned and then grabbed a coat and raced out of the house.

'I'm coming (y/n)! Don't worry,' he thought.

Annnnnnnnnd Cliffhanger! I'm sorry! It's a cliffhanger but there will be more tomorrow. Will Bertholdt save you? Will Christmas ending up not being Christmas? We may never know until tomorrow. Keep on reading my friends :)