Chapter 20

"Marcus. Get off me!" You screamed kicking at him.

"No. Now shut up," Marcus spat and yanked on your hair.

He smiled as you were quiet. His eyes were full of lust and you were scared and whimpered. He then leaned down and began to kiss you roughly on the lips.

You pushed him away and screamed. "Bertholdt! Help me!"

"Shut up! He's not here to save you," Marcus hissed.

Just then door were kicked down and there stood your boyfriend, Bertholdt. Tears streamed down your face. "Bertholdt!"

"Get off of her," Bertholdt yelled at Marcus.

Marcus huffed and then dropped you on the ground. You then stood up and began to run towards Bertholdt but Marcus grabbed your arm. You stared at Bertholdt who only looked back with worriedness and fear.

"She's mine. And I'm going to make her mine," Marcus hissed.

"I've already claimed her though," Bertholdt said and smirked.

You looked at him confused but then noticed it was an act.

"T-that's not true," Marcus yelled at him.

You turned and punched Marcus in the face. "It's true."

You then raced over to Bertholdt and wrapped your arms around him and he embraced you as well. He sighed with relief. He then pulled you behind him.

"You're going to pay for this," Bertholdt said.

"Oh. Is the kind and gentle Bertholdt really going to fight me?" Marcus said and smirked.

"No. But she is," Bertholdt said.

"She who?" Marcus asked.

"Hyah!" Annie yelled as she ran towards Marcus and scissor kicked him in the face.

"Let's go," Bertholdt said picked you up in his arms.

You latched onto him and rested your head against his chest. You could hear Marcus and Annie fighting in the background. Annie was defenatley winning.

/Time skip\

You woke up in a bed. You yawned and then shifted a bit but then you felt strong arms wrapped around your figure. You were a bit confused and then turned to see Bertholdt holding you very close to him.

You smiled as you saw his cute sleeping face. You brushed back some of his hair and then gazed around. You saw he was in an interesting sleeping position. You giggled and then Bertholdt shifted.

You smiled and then poked his cheek trying to wake him up. His eyes opened and he gazed at you sleepily. He then pulled you closer and buried his head in the crook of your neck.

"Five more minutes," he murmured.

"Come on. It's Christmas Eve and I want to spend a lot of time with you since things didn't go well yesterday, " you whined.

Bertholdt only tightened his grip and began to fall back asleep. You huffed and Then realized something.

"Wait. I dropped my gift for you. Oh no!" You said stressed out.

"Don't worry. Armin and Annie found it and dropped it off yesterday. Now go back to sleep. The party isn't until later," Bertholdt mumbled.

You sighed and then buried your face into his chest. "Fine."

You both then fell asleep again in each other's arms.

Yeah! He saved the day! And now Christmas is just around the corner.