Chapter 15

Ymir dragged you and Bertholdt over to the circle where everyone sat to play the game. You sat between Reiner and Bertholdt. You were hugging your knees to your chest as Ymir began explaining the game.

"So you have to do a truth or dare but if you refuse to answer you have to chug a beer bottle," Ymir said and smirked.

"Alright. Who shall be my victim," Sasha said. "Jean! Truth or Dare!"

"Pfft. Truth. I don't trust you either way though," Jean said.

"Is it true you like Marco in more than a friendly way," Sasha asked.

Jean just stared at Sasha for a very long time. He then grabbed a beer bottle and began to chug it. Everyone chuckled and Marco was blushing like crazy. When Jean finished he huffed.

"Connie. Truth or Dare," Jean asked.

"Dare," Connie said.

"Kiss Sasha," Jean said and smirked.

"What?!" Sasha said and blushed.

Connie blushed as well but he then went over to Sasha and kissed her. Everyone hollered and whistled at them. Sasha was dumbfounded.

"Marco. Truth or dare," Connie yelled.

"Dare," Marco said and the immediately regretted it.

"I dare you to kiss horse face," Connie said and smirked.

"Whaaa!" Jean said but it was too late. Marco kissed him.

You eternally squealed in your head.

"Armin. Truth or dare," Marco asked.

"Truth," Armin replied scared.

"Do you like anyone here," Marco asked.

Armin stared at him and then glanced over at Annie. He then reached for the beer and went to chug it but was stopped by Eren.

"Come on!" Eren said.

"Eren calm down. He doesn't have to say if he doesn't want to," Mikasa said.

"Please," Eren begged.

"Fine," Armin squeaked giving in. "Annie."

Annie stared over at Armin in shock. They both blushed and you smiled.

"Bertholdt. Truth or dare," Armin asked.

"Truth," Bertholdt said.

"What's your deepest fear," Armin asked.

"Losing (y/n)," Bertholdt admitted and you blushed a bit.

"Reiner. Truth or dare," Bertholdt asked.

"Dare!" Reiner declared.

"Go run outside the house with your shirt and pants off singing disney songs," Bertholdt said and everyone bursted out laughing.

Reiner huffed and then chugged down the beer.

"(Y/n). Truth or dare," Reiner asked.

"Truth," you said.

"Is it true that Bertholdt hasn't kissed you yet even though you're boyfriend and girlfriend," Reiner said.

You stared at him and then glanced at Bertholdt. You hated beer but you didn't want to answer so you just grabbed one and chugged it. Reiner chuckled a bit.

"You seriously haven't kissed her yet Bert. I'm disappointed," Reiner said.

"S-shut up Reiner," Bertholdt stuttered and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Annie! Truth or dare," you said as you began to feel dizzy.

"Dare," Annie said and smirked.

You smirked as well. "I dare you to kiss Armin!"

Annie turned pale and Armin was red with embarrassment. Annie smiled a bit and then walked over and kissed Armin. You flipped out because your ship was now cannon.

"Bertholdt. Truth of dare," Annie said and smirked.

"Dare," Bertholdt said and sighed.

"I dare you to kiss (y/n)," Annie said continuing to smirk.

"B-but that's not fair. It's my first kiss and this isn't the right moment," You stuttered.

"Too late," Annie said and smiled.

"(Y/n)," Bertholdt said and you looked over at him. He then leaned down and gently kissed your lips.

You sat there dumbfounded and then blushed a deep red. You smiled a little and then hugged Bertholdt tightly and hid your face in his chest.

"(Y/n). Truth or dare," Reiner asked out of no where.

"Truth," you stated.

"Have you ever done the deed," Reiner said.

You just sat there. "Heck no!" You yelled but grabbed a beer and chugged it anyways. Everyone laughed except Bertholdt who was just worried.

"I think you should stop drinking (y/n)," Bertholdt said. "You don't seem so good."

"But I thought you were my boyfriend. Not my mom," you whined. Clearly you were a light weight and the alcohol has already taken effect. "I'm fine! I'm fine. I'm....fine..."

You then fell against Bertholdt and was out cold asleep. Bertholdt sighed and then smiled at you and ran his hands through your hair as the game continued.

Aw....cute! Annie and Armin though. That's cute as well. More chapters will be up tomorrow. Keep on reading my friends.
I also hope you liked the photo above. I saw it and I was like aw.... and then I started thinking about stuff and started crying. XD