A/N

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this story. I enjoyed writing it be honest. It was really fun and cute.

Now, onto serious business. My next book will be about Eren but it's a short one, I think. I'm still working on the Reiner sequel. It's about half way done in pretty sure. So don't worry. It'll probably be done once the Eren fic is done being published.

And also, I'm probably going to more Jean fics than most characters. Because I love him so much. But I also love Reiner and Bertholdt so I'll make sure to make more stories about them so don't worry. I dunno about Levi and Eren though. I might throw one in every so often I guess. But don't hate me.

Anyway, I love you guys. And I'm really happy that you guys vote on my stories and comment. I always enjoy reading your comments and if you want to talk to me just contact me. I don't mind to be honest. And if you have any suggestions or ideas I'm all ears.

Also, I'm considering on writing a one shot book just for the heck of it because I've had some cute little small story ideas lately so I might make that happen at some point.

Anyway! I love you guys and keep reading my friends. I'll post the next book soon and I'll work hard on finishing the sequel.