Chapter 4

Ymir dragged you into class and you both sat down at desks beside each other. Others began to arrive as well. You gazed around and you were a bit sad that you didn't see Annie anywhere. You were hoping you two had the same homeroom together.

"Who are you looking for?" Ymir asked.

"Annie," you said. "She's the first person I met."

"Oh," Ymir said. "Then I guess that explains why you know Bertholdt and Reiner already."

"Did someone say my name," a masculine blond boy said as he walked up to us.

"Yeah Braun. I said your name. So what," Ymir said and huffed.

"You must be Reiner then. Annie told me a bit about you," you said and smiled.

"So you're the new neighbor. Nice to meet you. What's your name," Reiner asked and smiled as well.

"(Y/n)," you replied. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well."

"Since when did you become so formal," Ymir said and chuckled.

You just shrugged and Reiner went back to his seat as class began. Hange walked into the room and smiled.

"Hey everyone! Most of you have been here for awhile but I'd like to introduce (y/n) as our newest student here at Survey Corps high," Hange said cheerfully.

All eyes were then on you. You began to feel uncomfortable and just began to stare at the ground.

"Alright. So today we'll be going over some of the periodic elements as review for the first part of the semester," Hange said.

As class went on and on you began to write down notes and stuff. Soon the bell rang and everyone stood up to go to their next class.

"What do you have next," Ymir asked.

"War and history," you stated.

"I don't have that next," Ymir stated.

"I do. Come on, (y/n)," Reiner said walking off.

You nodded and then took off to follow Reiner. You soon arrived at your next class. You looked around and saw Christa waving you over. You smiled and then went over and sat next to her.

"How was Science," Christa asked.

"It was interesting. Ymir misses you," you said and chuckled.

Christa blushed a little and then giggled. Soon class began.

/Time skip\

Class soon ended and then you went on to Math and Annie was there. Then you had gym, there was a few people you knee there, and that soon ended. Next was lunch.

You were on your way to the gym but you accidently ran into someone. You fell down and dropped your books.

"Watch where you're going," a boy stated.

"I apologize. It was my fault. I'm sorry," you said and went to grab a book.

The boy then snatched it away from you.

"Hey," you said and went to try to grab the book.

He held it above their head since they saw you were short. You kept trying to reach it but it was no use. You soon gave up and just stared at them.

"Could you please give it back," you asked trying to be polite.

"What the hell is this anyway?! Attack on Titan. So this is manga. It's clearly trash. That's lame. Only losers read this," he stated. He then threw the book into the trash.

You stood there with tears in your eyes. You hated being made fun of. You then went over and tried to retrieve the book from the trash but your arms were too short to grab it.

You felt helpless and weak. You then just sat there and sighed as a few tears fell from your eyes.

"Hey," a familiar voice said.

You looked up and smiled a bit as you saw who it was.

Who could it be? Find out in the next Chapter! *jazz hands*