Chapter 2

"Hey Annie!"

You looked over to see who called out to her and saw a boy with long blond hair. He went up and hugged her.

You could see the blush on her cheeks and chuckled. She sent you a little glare and you sheepishly smiled.

"Hey Armin," Annie said. "What brings you here?"

"Bertholdt and I just came from the library and came over to grab some coffee. Who is your new friend," Armin asked politely.

"I'm (y/n). I just moved here and I live just across from Annie," you said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you (y/n). Bertholdt lives in that neighborhood too," Armin said.

"Yeah. They're next door neighbors. They just haven't met," Annie said and took a sip of her drink.

"So, he's the one who loves next door. Who's the one that loves beside you," you asked.

"Reiner but he's off with most of the football team members," Annie said.

"Oh. Do you do any sports Armin," you asked.

"No burn I'm in the chess club. I usually just help the basketball and football teams strategize," Armin said.

"Oh. That's cool," you said.

Then a very tall boy walked over. He had dark hair and green eyes.

"Here you go Armin. Hi Annie and," Bertholdt said and then looked over at you and began to blush. "H-hi! What's your name?"

"(Y/n). I just moved here," you said and smiled.

"Oh. Well nice to meet you," Bertholdt said.

"She's our new neighbor Bert. She lives next door to you now," Annie said plainly and sipped her Starbucks drink casually.

"Well, welcome to Trost," Bertholdt said and chuckled nervously.

Annie stared over at him suspiciously and then shrugged.

"We should probably continue our tour (y/n) before it gets dark," Annie said and stood up.

You nodded and then stood up as well. "It was nice to meet you Armin and Bertholdt. Maybe I'll see you at school!"

Armin smiled and waved goodbye. Bertholdt gave a small smile and waved bye.

You and Annie continued to walk around town. You decided to visit the park. You both went over and sat in some swings.

"Man. I haven't been to the park in a long time. I haven't sat in a swing in forever," Annie said.

"Well, I usually like going to the park to clear my head and get some peace from all the madness," you said and chuckled.

"Same here. Let's head back. Your parents probably want you home and school is tomorrow so you have to get ready for that craziness," Annie said and stood up.

You both walked back to your neighborhood and went into your house.

"I'm home," you yelled.

"Okay," replied a muffled call. Probably your mom.

You went upstairs and began to dig through your school stuff. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Oh boy. I wonder what'll happen tomorrow. Oh wait. I do. Because I already wrote it. XD. Keep on reading my friends.