Chapter 22

You all sat around giving me presents. Jean had gotten a horse costume, a horse head, an ugly sweatshirt, and some colored pencils, Marco got some journals and books, Connie and Sasha got food related items mostly, Ymir got some hot topic t-shirts and emo/angsty jewelry, Christa received some jewelry and books, Annie got a few cat shirts and ninja stars, Armin got books, books, and more books, Reiner got a mug that said number one jock, a sketch book, and some weights, Eren got a titan plushie and some new video games, Mikasa got a new scarf and a sketch book, and Bertholdt had gotten a few t shirts and then books you had bought him.

You so far have gotten some sketch books, journals, and new manga! There was still one present left. You looked over curiously and Christa picked it up

"It says to (y/n)," Christa said.

She then handed you the present and you set it down. You began to open it and then your eyes widened.

"Kittens!" You yelled with joy.

There in the box sat two adorable kittens. One with white with orange splotches and then other was a brown tabby.

"They're so adorable. I'm going to make them Sonny and Bean," you said and smiled. "Who got this for me?"

You gazed around and everyone shook their head. You then looked over and saw Bertholdt's smiling face. You then ran over and tackled him with a hug.

"Thank You! I love you so much," you yelled and everyone began to laugh at your childishness.

"Bertholdt. You spoil her too much," Annie stated.

"No he doesn't," you said and Bertholdt chuckled.

"You're only saying that so that I give you more gifts," Bertholdt said.

"Not true," you murmured and pouted. He chuckled.

Soon the party was over. It was literally midnight. Christmas day.

You and Bertholdt were getting ready to head home. Your grabbed your kittens who were goofing around in the box. You giggled and then Bertholdt kissed your forehead. You smiled and then headed out.

"Bye Annie. Bye Armin," you called and then you and Bertholdt headed home.

Once you arrived home you laid down in the bed and Sonny and Bean were curled up in a blanket on the ground.

You then felt the bed sink beside you. You turned into your side and looked over to see a tired Bertholdt. You smiled and then snuggled up close to him.

"Merry Christmas," you whispered softly.

"Merry Christmas," he replied and kiss your forehead and soon you were both fast asleep.

Them kittens. I couldn't help myself. It's adorable.