Chapter 25

/two years later\

You stood in the kitchen as you cooked dinner. You then heard loud footsteps from upstairs and looked over. You spotted your daughter and son, Viana and Thomas, running downstairs chasing after Sonny and Bean. They were now officially two years old.

Viana had Bertholdt beautiful dark hair and she had your eyes and nose. Thomas had your hair color and Bertholdt's green eyes.

"Babies. You shouldn't be chasing the cats," you said calmly.

"But, but it's fun!" Viana whined
.
"But if you keep chasing them," you said and stared at your son and daughter. "You'll help with the dishes for the next two weeks."

"Sorry Mama," Thomas squealed and you just chuckled at how much fun he was having.

They then raced off and you continued cooking dinner. You then heard the doorbell ring and you walked over and opened the door. Just then two little kids raced passed you and you looked up to see Armin, Annie, Eren, and Mikasa.

"Hey guys. Dinner is almost ready and I guess Amy and Mike already know where the crazy twins are," you said and chuckled.

"Yeah. Amy wouldn't stop bothering me and when the time came to come over she literally dragged me out the door," Armin said and chuckled.

"It wasn't that bad. She just wanted to see her friends," Annie said and kissed Armin's cheek.

Yeah, Annie and Armin got married a few months after you did. Amy is there little girl. She had long blond hair like her father and she has her mother's eyes.

"Well Mike just sat by the door with the dog waiting. What is with him," Eren said and chuckled.

"He is your son," Mikasa said.

"Our son," Eren corrected and chuckled.

Mike had Eren's brown hair and Mikasa's silver eyes.

You heard squeals from upstairs running feet. You chuckled.

"Alright guys. Come on in," you said and then began to head back to the kitchen.

"When is Bertholdt suppose to come home," Armin asked.

"He called earlier and said around six. It's five thirty right now so he should be home soon," you replied.

Everyone sat down in the dinning room while the kids raced around. You heard a knock and walked over answering the door. There stood Reiner.

"Hey (y/n)," Reiner said and hugged you tightly.

"Hey Reiner. Come on in. The kids are running around," you said and you closed the door behind him. "Kids! Uncle Reiner is here."

You heard screams and then four hyper kids tackled Reiner to the ground. You burst out laughing and so did everyone else.

After awhile dinner was ready and you served it to everyone. There was still one empty chair. Bertholdt's.

You then heard the door bell ring and then you raced over and opened the door. You smiled and then hugged the man at the door. "Bertholdt!"

"How are you, my beautiful wife," Bertholdt said and kissed you on the lips.

"Ew!" You heard Viana and Thomas call from the table.

"Oh shush and come hug your father," you said and then headed back over to the table and sat down.

Viana and Thomas raced over and hugged Bertholdt.

"You're late," Reiner complained.

"Yeah yeah," Bertholdt said and kissed the top of his kids heads. "They held me back an extra few minutes to discuss the meeting plans for next week."

"Uncle Reiner said you work too hard," Viana said.

"Yeah. You should stay home more!" Thomas declared.

"As much as we would all love that daddy needs to go to work so that you all can have fun things to play with," you said.

"But I'd rather daddy be home," Viana whined.

"I know baby girl but you get to see me all weekend though," Bertholdt said.

Viana then smiled and then sat back down to eat.

/Time skip\

Everyone left after dinner was over. Since it got late you put the kids to bed and sat down on the couch and Sonny and Bean cuddled with you. You smiled.

"Hey," Bertholdt said and sat down beside you.

Sonny hissed and then him and Bean raced off.

"After all these years Sonny still doesn't like me," Bertholdt said and chuckled.

"I'm his and Bean's mama so they don't know what to do about you mister," you said and giggled.

"So we have four children technically," Bertholdt said then wrapped an arm around your waist and held you close to him.

You rested your head against his chest and cuddled up close to him. "Yeah."

"Hm, what if we maybe had one more?" Bertholdt said and kissed your forehead.

"Maybe," you said and smiled up at him.

You two then kissed and cuddled with each other all night.

Now this is happiness.

The End

Aw....this...this is beautiful. I feel like I almost cried at one point but that's probably just me.