Prologue

I lay limp on the cold cement while my bullies executed their regular routine of kicks and punches. Along with spouting vulgar words at my not-so-well being.

After another 10 or so minutes of absolute torture, and another 5 trying to get enough strength to get up. I finally do and start limping home, no need to worry it's nothing new. Just some complete assholes taking all of their problems out on someone who seems weaker than them.

And for your information, yes I can fight back but I choose not to based on the fact that no matter what I'm still pretty sure 1 average person is not a match for 5 muscled up jocks. You know the kind of people who lift weights and run around tracks for hours on end. Yeah imagine that, times 5.....

On my way to the apartment I share... with myself. Yeah how sad, tell me something I don't know. I notice a van that seems to be following me, I didn't think much of it though. Seeing that it's too late at night for me to be thinking about anything but getting into my somewhat comfortable bed.

Then it started coming up real close to me, by this point I'm basically limp running. Which you can probably tell isn't going very well for me. I hear a car door slam and someone comes up behind me. I kick and scream before everything goes dark.

Well it's not like anyone's gonna care if anything happens to me...

______________________________________________________________________________