Chapter 17

After following Mr.Sexy up the stairs and outside of my room, I dash in and quickly find a plain white t-shirt and some jeans, but of course I had to stop and look in the mirror. "Ah looking fabulous as always" . To be honest I'm actually kind of excited to go shopping, seeing as I haven't been able to for the last 5 years or so. I would usually get my clothes for cheap at thrift stores, and it wasn't that bad but ya know I wouldn't have hurt to he able to shop wherever I like.

"That was quick" Mr.Sexy said with a raised eyebrow as I fabulously walk out if the room. He starts walking towards the stairs, and as usual I follow.

As soon as we get downstairs and out the door, I find myself standing next to a slick black Maserati . "You gonna stare at it all day, or are you actually gonna get in?" Mr.Sexy chuckled.

"Um well duh, of course~" I uttered as I rushed to the vehicle, hopped in and slammed the door shut.

" I take it that you know where we're going Charleston?" Mr.Sexy asked the burly man in the front seat that simply nodded his head and pulled out of the drivethru.

Affer a couple of minutes filled with akward silence, Mr.Sexy cleared his throat, "Do you like music?" he asks.

"Umm....hell yea, who doesn't like music?"

"I don't know clinically insane people." He snickered and once again I'm mesmerized.

"Anyways, why do you ask." I ask after I snap out of whatever the fuck just happened.

"See that touchscreen pad right there?" He said, pointing out the black screen thats in front of me. "You can use that to look up whatever you want to listen to"

"Reallyy, anything I want huh?" I said mischievously, putting my two palms together while fliddling with my fingers.

"Umm...yeeaahh" he answered skeptical. And you know at first I was probably going to play something like Cupcakke's Deepthroat, but I decided to save that for another time. So I decided to play another icon

After typing it in, I hear the chorus come on. " Bitch I'm a cow, bitch I'm a cow, bitch I'm a cow, bitch I'm a cow." I sing grooving to the beat. I can already feel Mr.Sexy's amused stare.

"Got milk bitch? Got beef? (got beef?), Got steak ho? Got cheese? (got it)" I continue and look over to Mr.Sexy as he's literally dying his seat. "Whhaattt Issa bop." I chuckle as he shakes his head. "Come onnn, sing with me."  I ask but he just gives me a look as if I just asked him to fly to the moon and back. "Ohh pleeeaasee it's not that bad loosen up." I say as I start swaying and snapping to the beat and after a while he follows with a smile from ear to ear, and I practically mimic him.

"Bitch I'm a cow, Bitch t I'm a cow, I'm not a cat I don't say meow, Bitch I'm a cow, Bitch I'm a cow, Bitch I'm a cow, Bitch I'm a cow." We both exchange looks before continuing, " I go "mooo", Mooo, Mooo, Mooo, Mooo" and after we bust out laughing like there's no tommorow, I can only imagine what Charles is thinking as he continues to drive. In the middle of this I get this odd feeling, it's as if I've knew him for almost my whole life, but I just brushed it off. A few seconds later we're pulling up to a giant mall surrounded by palm trees.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating:'(

Love, Tutu💕