Chapter 9

Once he plopped me down in the amazingly comfortable dining seat he took the liberty of sitting right next to me like it was nobody's business.

"So, what do you like to eat baby boy?" The sexy human beside me asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Well.. that is why I asked."

"Good, cause I'm not gonna tell you and your just gonna have to deal with it" I snapped back at him. But soon Charles comes waltzing in, handing Mr. Sexy that same exact sheet that apparently had all of my information on it.

"The Association gave me this information after the trade." He stated in an indifferent tone. Mr. Sexy examined it for a little before I broke his concentration by trying to snatch the paper from his hands. But to little avail he held it above his head, smirking down at me knowing that there no chance I could ever reach it.

"GIVE IT HERE YOU BASTARD" I yelled, only for him to start chuckling.

"No need to worry little one" he reassured, pulling a lighter out of his back pocket, stopping me in my tracks. He then proceeded to light the paper on fire, and all three of us watched as it slowly burned into ashes. "It would be much more enjoyable to get to know everything about you myself, don't you think" He said giving me a heartwarming smile that could knock anyone off of their feet. " Now then shouldn't we continue our conversation...?"

"Uhh...I just so happen to be the kind of person to like hamburgers." I replied, my voice trailing off towards the end of my sentence.

"Hamburgers it is then, tell Anne to cook up her best Hamies" He stated to Charles.

"Did you just.........say 'hamies' instead of hamburgers" I say, struggling to not burst into literal tears. I know this man did not just call hamburgers 'hamies'.

"Well..that's what my Grammy used to call them, so I guess I picked it up from her" he said, rubbing the back of his neck, blushing a bit.

Heh, he's actually kinda cute.

_______________________________________________