Chapter 8

The strange attractive man took advantage of my jello legs, took me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey wait a gosh darn second, who do you think you are. PUT ME DOWN" I scream flailing my arms and legs around, trying to get out of his strong grip.

"Nope, the only thing you gotta worry about is enjoying the dinner that is gonna be placed in front of you." He replies, walking us down the magnificent marble stairs i had mentioned before.

" OH HEELLL MOTHAFUKIN NO. HOW DO EXPECT ME TO ENJOY MYSELF AFTER I WAS SNATCHED UP, THROWN INTO A VAN AND SOLD OFF TO SOME ASSHOLE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW?" I yell, anger boilling up in my chest.

"Hmm you've got a point, but watch your language when you're around me." He says in a scolding manner, he then stops and brings me face to face to him. "How about some ice cream after as desert"

"That does sound kinda promising..." I say under my breath, looking away in thought. "WAIT no you can't decieve me, you sexy, man" After I realized what i had just said, I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Hmmm? What was that? I didn't quite catch it."

"NO, you aint hear nothin' " I snap back at him, folding my arms

" Its ' you didn't hear anything" He replies, correcting my grammar.

"I know what i said." I say in a 'hmp' tone.

"Whatever you say baby boy" I blush at that nickname, but decide on not  giving him a response as he sat me down at a dinning table.

___________________________________________________________________________

This is really just a part one of this chapter buuuutt I didn't have the energy to write more, but also wanted to update sooommeething sooo. Yea here ya go

   Love, TuTu😙