Chapter 24

9:58

Damien wanted me to be in 'the' room by 9:30, but I ended up falling asleep on my paradise of a bed. I was late and I don't think I made this situation any better for myself.

After a long stroll down the corridor, I finally arrive in front of 'the' door.

"Trust me you wouldn't miss it" I recall him saying. And damn was he right. A large bronze, steel door stood proud in all of its glory before my much smaller stature.

I reached out to the knob, electricity immediately bolting to my fingertips and through my entire body. I continue to turn the knob until I am presented with an array of black and golden decor...and least I think they were decorations. I didn't have much time to look because soon enough I was met with a furious Damien but by the sly smirk on his face, anyone could tell he was planning something impish-

"Your late" Spoke his dominant voice

"I..." I gulped "um..accidentally fell asleep" I finish tense and hesitant.

"I don't wanna hear any of your excuses" He grabs be by my wrist and pulls me away from the door, that has now slammed shut.

I stumble through the room to keep up with Damien's large strides.

Once he made it over to the large bed,  that seeming loomed among the array of other mysteries in the room, he sat at the foot of the bed and patted his lap.

"Lay here, stomach down" He demanded

"On...on your lap?" I slightly stuttered

"What did I just say" He voiced sternly, raising and eyebrow and once again leaving no room for any of my excuses. So I obliged, climbing into the position he explained for me.

" This is your first punishment, so I intend to go easy on you. I am going to give you three light slaps on the back of your thigh and two on your butt. I do however, expect you to count every slap, do you understand?"

"Y-yes" I responded, quite hesitantly. There was a short pause, I knew what he wanted me to say and i wasn't going to disobey...at least not this time.

"Yes, Sir" I continued. I got a deep satisfactory hum from him. Then came a stinging sensation.

"...O-one" it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but he did say he would go easy one me so-

Then there was another one, in the same exact spot, adding to the previous sting.

"Two"

Then another, now this one... it was slightly different, the sting was painfully....pleasurable.

"Th-three" I hesitate, why did it feel so good?

The tingle was then moved up, onto the right cheek of my butt.

"Four"

And then the final one... Oh my god . It landed right on the same cheek, it was harder than the others and managed to hit just the right place, one would think he would distribute the two evenly across, but Sir was being unpredictable. And this kind of unpredictability cause me to subdue a moan. It's almost like he knew of my newfound pleasure and did it on purpose, I could almost see the grin on his face, knowing what he's doing to me. But I guess I can't jump to conclusions just yet... I just hope he didn't hear me.

"Five" I murmured as clearly as possible without sounding suspicious. He then lifted me upright so I was cradling his lap.

"You did so well Baby, I'm so proud of you." He praised, kissing my forehead. As if my face wasn't already flushed enough, I felt the rush of heat to my cheeks...the other ones this time, geez get y'all heads out the gutter.

"Th-Thank you" I stutter, little does he know I enjoyed that way more than I should've.

"Now that it's over, I wanted to officially set a few rules for you." I thought for a second, then nodded in accordance. "Good, I wasn't going to take no for an answer, but I'm glad you like the idea" he smiles, carries me over and sets me down so I was kneeling onto the softest rug I've ever felt.

"Rule 1, In private, I expect you to address me as; Sir, Master" he leaves his standing position, and crouches in front me and holds my chin. "and especially Daddy" he finishes in a soft spoken yet assertive, husky voice. I simply bite my lip and look up into his eyes in response. He smirks, then clears his throat and stands back up.

"Rule 2, unless fully justified, no talking back or foul language in my presence" I slightly jumped up to protest, causing him to raise an eyebrow. Ok fine point proven, I scoff and pout in defeat.

"3rd and final rule, under no circumstance are you allowed to pleasure yourself without my permission, but above all absolutely no orgasming without my permission." He discloses, causing my body to heat up. He gives a satisfied look and licks his lips at my current state...shit, he's definitely doing that on purpose.

"Do you need any further clarification on these rules, cupcake?" He asks with an innocent look. I look down, then back up.

"Of course not Master" I smile.

________________________________________________

✨🥂HAPPY NEW YEARS🥂✨

I wish y'all a prosperous and wealthy 2020 💋