Chapter 14

"Why am I here, and what do you want with me?"

...,...

After the long akward silence, Mr.Sexy clears his throat.

"Welllll ummm.... Hmmmm. How do I put this?" He inquires tapping his chin "I was originally going to buy you to immediantly become my, quote on quote, 'sex slave' " He says gesturing quotation marks around his words. " But now.....I have different plans for you" He finishes, taking another sip of his coffee like this was a normal conversation.

"S- SEX SLAVE, what in the actual fuck is that supposed to mean." I shouted in confusion.

"Exactly how it sounds" He said as of it was the most obvious thing in the universe. Well at least he's being honest with me.

"But- you know what whatever, you act as if this entire conversation is just another Tuesday afternoon."

"Well, I knew you were going to ask sooner or later" He shrugged.

"Ok well, while we're on this topic what exactly is your 'different plan' for me" I asked making the same gesturing Mr. Sexy did before.

"Oh yeah, thats what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted to take you a tour of the house, but Charleston tells me that you've alre-"

" Wait by this 'Charleston' guy, you don't mean that bald dude that brought me here last night, do you?" I cut him off feeling kind of excited for some reason.

"...Um yeah, but baby boy it's not very nice to cut someone off like that" He says, scolding me.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean too, just got a little excited there" I said a little above a whisper so he could barely hear me, while looking down at the empty plate in front of me.

"And why is that?" Mr. Sexy asked, leaning onto the palm of his hand, looking genuinely interested in what I had to say.

"Well, it's pretty stupid but" I could feel Mr.Sexy's gaze on me along with the redness in my cheeks. " Yesterday night I tried asking him questions and ended up naming him Charles, since he wouldn't respond to me. So after you said that his name was Charleston, I guess I felt kind of telepathic or whatever you call it." I ended wiggling my fingers as if I was casting some kind of spell.

Once looked back up, all I got see was Mr. Sexy and the woman in the maid gettup that I saw last night. Looking like they're on the verge of laughing their asses off.

"Oh boy, you sure got yourself quite the boy here Damien" the lady says, holding her stomach and trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah, he sure is something ain't he" Mr. Sexy says wiping away a tear he'd gotten from laughing so hard.

"Oh and by the way I'm Anne it's an absolute pleasure to meet you." The lady holds her hands out for me to shake, but I look to Mr.Sexy first as if asking for his permission to do anything. Which was a weird feeling for me but after seeing him nod his head I felt better about it, so I shook her hand.

"Hi I'm Mathias, the pleasures all yours" I slowly inspect the woman, she's a small petite woman who's probably in her early twenties, probably only a year or two older than Me. Sexy and he seems to be about 22 years old. Now that I think about it he seems too young to be this rich I wonder what his profession is.

________________________________________________________

Imma end this chapter here for now

Luvs and kisses,
Tutu😘