Chapter 7

I stare up at the man that took my breath away, being that he's at least a foot taller than me.

"Uuuuhhhh" I breathe. My jaw hitting the floor in the process.

"If you don't close that pretty little mouth of yours something might slip in" He groans. And my legs turn to jello.

"Ummmm"I gulp, still gazing up into his piercing blue eyes, but get this pang of submission hit me as I looked at the floor beneath me. He reached his hand up and lifts my chin up to look back into the orbs that probably have the ability to search deep into someone's soul.

"Now tell me little one, why were you ransacking my house?"

"I- uh I umm" I stutter

"Hmm?" He hums, crossing his arms and tapping his foot against the polished floor. I decide to finally gather up my courage to sass him out.

"Who the fuck are you and what am I doing here?" I burst out, kind of regretting it, but not really. He raised his eyebrow, surprised that I challenged his authority.

"Don't use that tone with me, I wouldn't want to punish you on your first day here. Hmmmm how about we discuss that after a fufiling meal. What do ya say." He ends, with an innocent grin.

"Um no. Don't try to change the subject" I glare at the sexy man.

"Mmmm... I'll take that as a yes. Come with me"

"And what if I refuse?" I ask standing my ground. He turns back around, facing me and bringing his lips to my ear. Making my breath come to a halt

"Then I'll have to make you come" and at that I practically melted.

____________________________________________________________________________

<Pic up there is Damian😍😍