Chapter 21

Damien's POV

"Damien?" the godsend resting on my lap groggily spoke.

"Shh baby boy, I'm right here. Would you mind telling why you were crying in your sleep?"

"It's nothing... why would you care anyways" His fawn like eyes finding the worried glare of mine dropping his gaze as he sits up.

I sigh, of course I couldn't expect him to be completely fine with way we've ended up meeting like this....again. But its the only safe way for all of this to go as I've planned. At least I hope so... "Just please try your best to tell me when something's wrong. And with that he left the car with a short "hmph". As much as I like his stubbornness, it can he a real hassle sometimes.

I eventually make my way to the front door. As soon as I enter I'm quickly addressed by Anne. And yes I know she has 'affections' for me. And yes I've told her multiple times I have absolutely no intention in getting with her whatsoever, but for some reason she's stuck around, as a maid nonetheless. I've would've left her for dead a long time ago if it wasn't for my father. But that's another story, for another time...

"Ella has come for a visit so I've sat her down to wait till you've returned." She exclaimed cheerfully, with apparent hopes of being praised. But sadly for her it would only ever be cute whenever my Baby boy does old. I simply nod at her and continue towards the living room where I see Mat has already aquatinted himself with my long time friend and her....girlfriend-

"Eeeee ay dios mio, who would've thought a guy like Damian could get a hold of such a fine specimen as yourself."

"Oh how you flatter me babe" Mathias responds in his classic overly dramatic self.

"I see you've just as energetic as ever Rosalina..." I grind out in hopes she gets the message and steps away from Mat while I make my way towards him.

"No need to get your panties in a twist big fella I'm just making friends here" she says clearly catching on, obviously not caring while inciting a loud chuckle from Mat and Ella

"Yea big fella, calm your man tits, we're just mingling here" Mat adds on. And I just know he's trying to get a rouse out of me.

Well then a rouse he wants, a rouse he's gonna get I smirk...

Mathias' POV

After jetting into the house, escaping the awkward atmosphere from Mr.Sexy in the car, I come face to face with a Curly haired girl who seems to be around my age.

"Who the fuck are you?" I say not minding any kind of manners...what the fuck even are those... never heard of her... In which the strange girl holds her hand to her chest and  in mock disbelief.

"Oh Emilio how could you" She exasperated followed by dramatically fainting as if she was the female lead of a telenovela.

"..."

"And scene" she bows, hopping back up as I applaud her performance. "Thank you, thank you" she continues, that's when I notice another lady sitting in the living room...well isn't this afternoon full of surprises.

"Well hello, I'm Elena a close Friend of Damian's " the elegant woman states holding her hand out, prompting me to shake it, which I do.

"I'm-" I start off

"Mathias right, I've heard a lot about you" she smiles but I only look at her with confusion...how could she know about me I've only arrived here the other day-

"And I'm Rosalina, but you can call me Rosa" The girl exclaims...I'm started getting pretty tired of getting cut off today.

"Remember Rosa, inside voices" Elena scolds, however in a loving matter. Still sipping her tea in an elegant manner

"Ok babe" Rosa replies rushing over to give Elena a peck on the check. Yea well they're definitely in a relationship that's for sure.

We hear the delusional crackhe- I mean ANnE talking to Damian in the front door way

"Oh oh, wait stand right there I wanna see if I can mess with him a little" Rosa mischievously smirks. See now messing around with Mr. Sexy is a plan I can get behind so I nod in agreement. "Alrighty follow my lead" she whispers as soon as Mr. Sexy begins his long strides towards us.

"Eeeee ay dios mio, who would've thought a guy like Damian could get a hold of such a fine specimen as yourself." Rosa acts out as dramatically as possible.

"Oh how you flatter me babe" I drag out fanning my sexy self. I look over to Mr. Sexy and you could practically see the vein popping out of his neck. Aww is the big bad wolf jealous?

"I see you've just as energetic as ever Rosalina..." he says through his gritted teeth and intense glare towards Rosa.

"No need to get your panties in a twist big fella I'm just making friends here" Showing no signs of backing down from his threatening stare. While Elena and I chuckle at the feat going on in front of us. Note to self Mr. Sexy and Rosa do not get along very well. AKA Rosalina and I will be getting along just fine ...

"Yea big fella, calm your man tits, we're just mingling here" I add on trying to get some kind of reaction from him.

Which I did...but the kind I thought I would be getting...

_____________________________________________________________
This felt more like a filler chapter but hey we go some new characters. Ella to the left and Rosa to the right😘