Chapter 4

As one of the guys opened the door it revealed a gigantic auditorium filled with rows of people.....with masks on.

Nope. Nope. Nopity. Nope. Nope. Hell to the mothafuckin nah. Bitches be tripping these days. Something must be in the water. Cause there ain't no way in heck thes-

I was interrupted by a push to my shoulder. I turned back and and have the guard my 'are you fuckin serious' face.

"It's your turn sweetheart" the guard whispered into my ear....so I headbutted him to see how he liked it. And also because my hands were still tied behind my back... But that didn't get me anywhere as another one of the guards came over and pushed me out onto the stage.

As I stumbled out onto the stage the audience started to 'oohh' and 'ahh' at me. There was a man with a micro phone standing next to me on stage.

"Alright~ ladies and gentlemen we got ourselves quite the looker here. Hmm, seems like we were given specific information about this fine piece of merchandise. Let's see here.....His name is Mathias Venquelez, 18 years old, lived alone, blah blah blah. Ooooohh here's a good one, HE'S A VIRGIN. Don't know about y'all but I like the sound of that!" The man continued. " Let's start the bid at $10,000"

It didn't take very long for the bid to be raised up to $45,000 but the ultimate deal breaker was when someone stopped the bid at $1,000,000. And to be honest I felt kinda honored that someone would pay that much to have me in their possession. I actually wanna meet this person. But then I'mma kick them in the balls and call it a day.

___________________________________________________________________

Welp my gift to ya'll this new year is this shitty chapter. Enjoy😌