Chapter 15

"Anyway, like I was saying before, I'm going to take you on a tour around the buildin-" Mr.Sexy continues, looking me straight in the eye until interrupted.

"Ooh oh can I join?" Anne asked, waving her hand in the air like a 6 year old in a classroom. Mr.Sexy sighs.

"Yes Anne, you can join us" Mr.Sexy answers.

"Yessss, I have so much I want to show you." She nearly squeals in excitement. As she immediately pulls me by the arm and starts racing down the opposite hall. As soon as we're well past Mr.Sexy's sight and can no longer hear his yells for us to come back, she yanks me into a small dark room.

"Listen here you fucking slut, I don't know who you think you are, but you better fucking stay away from Damien. I spent almost all of my life trying to get him to at least notice me, and I'm not gonna let some fa*got like you fuck it up"

Once she was done with her little monologue of whatever, I just stood there with my jaw nearly touching the ground. But before that bitch even got the chance to open the door, I snatched her by her fake ass designer outfit, cause I'll be damned if I take this L.

"First of all bitch, I don't even want to fucking be here, have you fucking forgotten that I was KIDNAPPED as in  K.I.D.N.A.P.P.E.D as in AGAINST MY FUCKING WILL. And second of all bitch it's not my fault that the man you've been running around with all your life don't want your dry ass stale pussy. Lookin' like Lindsay Lohan after her drug abuse. Fuck outta my face with all that bullshit." I say mentally dropping a mic, opening the door and  making my way out of the room, without even having to glance back cause I already know the  bitch looking flabbergasted. HA the hoe thought I was bouta take her petty ass jealous shit. You know just for that I'mma stick around a bit longer just to get under her skin.

Who's the petty one now Bitch.

_______________________________________________________________________

There's no better feeling than unnecessarily ranting through a character at 3:30 in the morning

     -Tutu😌✨