Chapter 23

Damien's POV

"I really do hope you don't take me for an idiot Damien." Ella's sharp glare pierces, as we step foot into my office.

"Why, what makes you think that my dear friend?" I ask sinking into my office chair, slightly trying to deter from the subject.

"That boy...he.." she quiets, raising a brow

"Nothing ever gets past you Ellania" I chuckle

"Oh yes a blessing yet a maddening curse." She jokes, her words coated with sarcasm. "Enough fucking around Damien..."

"He doesn't....remember Ellania. They poor boy subconsciously got rid of all the memories...God knows what he's been through... it's been years. I've come this far to get him back." I let out another breathy chuckle. "As selfish as it sounds, I've got to fix what I've broken...no matter how long it may take, or how many sacrifices I may need to make. I won't let it happen again.

"You've always been quite the tenacious one Lupo" she sighs. "Who am I to ever try to stop you"

_

_

_

Mathias' POV

Once we finally get to the top of the stairs, we make our way over to my bedroom.

"Ohhh wowww" Rosa gawks, amazed at the fine specimen that is my bedroom. I myself have to take a moment to gaze in awe, seems like I haven't given myself the time to do so yet, so nows the time I guess.

"I know right"  The more I look at it the more glamorous it gets.

"That "Daddy" of yours really seems to love spoiling you".

"You think so?" I blush,the idea of being spoiled by someone is truly new to me.

"I wonder if this is why he never let anyone into this room..." she strolls over to the lounge chair by the large window.

"....He what?" I hesitate as I let that sink in.

"This room... has been locked for god knows how long...that is, until you got here. Hmmm....why though" She ponders, putting her index finger to her chin.

"Fucking beats me" I shrug, not really trying to figure out the exact reason I'm here. At least until this temporary adrenaline high burns out...

"Didn't exactly take you for being the brightest bulb in the pack". Both Rosa and I snap towards the entrance of the door....Anne.

Well fuck me and call me Sally. I have a feeling there's always going to be something with this Bitch.

"Well I for sure ain't the broken one you fucking pisspot." I snarl at the bitch as I began to make my way towards her in spite. I'm quickly stopped by Rosa.

"What the fuck do you want Anne?" Rosa snapped. Anne began to step further into the room. And knowing me you know I had to stop that shit IMMEDIATELY

"Aht aht, back yo' ass up, not all of us want chlamydia you dirty bitch." I remarked.

"You know she's in charge of the food right?" Rosa whispers to me.

"She wouldn't fucking try it" I comment, looking Anne dead in the eye.

"Hmph, whatever... I simply don't know what Damien sees in you." Anne snarls back

"Well whatever it is, it's definitely wayyy better than the vacuum cleaner between your legs, you so happen to call a vagina" Rosa added.

"I mean, I haven't even been here for a week and I already despise your ass. I can only imagine what absolute torture you've put him through." I say wiping away an imaginary tear.

"I just wanted to let you know that Damien is only keeping your ass around to make me jealous" she sings with pride. Rosa and I take a quick look at each other, and not a second later we both were rolling on the floor, cracking the fuck up.

"Oh my fucking god, this mothafucka hilarious" Rosa gasped in between laughs.

"Can you believe this shit...what the actual fuck" I cackle in disbelief.

"Oh lord save my soul...I can't I just can not" Rosa continues, her fists hitting the floorboards underneath her.

"Wow talk about a pipe dream" and I thought this bitch was delusional before. "Put me on to your drug dealer, I'm tryna get what you havin'."

"Wooooo that was a doozy." Rosa notes, wobbling her way off of the floor. "You just get funnier and funnier every passing day, don't you Anne?"

"You of all people should know "Rosaline", the Don don't take kindly to outsiders." She smirks, folding her arms.

...

Who? I look over to Rosa, wearing a look that I can only describe as pure anger. But before she has the chance to get her hands on Anne, she's out of our sight.

"What the shit was all that about?" I question Rosa.

"I'm sorry, but it's not exactly my place to tell you right now..." she sighs in response. So we both lay on the bed and stare at the sculpted ceiling in a comfortable silence. All I can really do right now is try to get a grip on the situation right?

"Rosa, this is completely unrelated. But quick question."

"Shoot"

"What did you think he meant by ' punishment ' ?"

___________________________________________________________________________