Chapter 21 Preview

Damien's POV

"Damien?" the godsend resting on my lap groggily spoke.

"Shh baby boy, I'm right here. Would you mind telling me why you were crying in your sleep?" I say worriedly, in hopes of soothing him.

"It's nothing... why would you care anyways" His fawn like eyes finding the worried glare of mine dropping his gaze as he sits up.

I sigh, of course I couldn't expect him to be completely fine with way we've ended up meeting like this....again. But its the only safe way for all of this to go as I've planned. At least I hope so... "Just please try your best to tell me when something's wrong. And with that he left the car with a short "hmph". As much as I like his stubbornness, it can he a real hassle sometimes.

I eventually make my way to the front door. As soon as I enter I'm quickly addressed by Anne. And yes I know she has 'affections' for me. And yes I've told her multiple times I have absolutely no intention in getting with her whatsoever, but for some reason she's stuck around, as a maid nonetheless. I've would've left her for dead a long time ago if it wasn't for my father. But that's another story, for another time...

"Ella has come for a visit so I've sat her down to wait till you've returned." She exclaimed cheerfully, with apparent hopes of being praised. But sadly for her it would only ever be cute whenever my Baby boy does it. I simply nod at her and continue towards the living room where I see Mat has already aquatinted himself with my long time friend and her....girlfriend-

"Eeeee ay dios mio, who would've thought a guy like Damian could get a hold of such a fine specimen as yourself."

"I see you've just as energetic as ever Rosalina..." I grind out in hopes she gets the message and steps away from Mat while I make my way towards him.

"No need to get your panties in a twist big fella I'm just making friends here" she says clearly catching on, obviously not caring while inciting a chuckle from both Mat and Ella

"Yea big fella, calm your man tits, we're just mingling here" Mat adds on.

Oh boy, I knew this would happen sooner or later...but they're gonna he one hell of a duo, that's for sure..

Alrighty then.. for as long as I've been away I feel like y'all really deserve at least this part of the chapter, but I will most definitely be posting the entire chapter later today. In guilt of not updating for like...3 months and just keeping y'all in the dark I'll be updating today AND tomorrow🥳