Perfect Storm: 32

Two days later Rosa is allowed to be released and she's more than happy to leave the hospital. She's quiet as they leave, arms wrapped around her waist and an empty look on her face. Camilla made sure to visit her every single day, even if it was after work and she'd noticed the change in her – she didn't smile much. Not even when her husband was in the room.

However, even that was rare. Craig wasn't at the hospital much, but he wasn't at practice either – it appeared he really was in denial. They were all worried about him, but it was hard to help somebody who was simply never there. Which explained why Camilla was taking Rosa home with the help of Storm who was waiting outside with the Uber that would whisk them to Rosa's flat.

"You got everything?" Camilla asked Rosa, frowning slightly. She couldn't help how thrown off she was with the way both Rosa and Craig were acting.

Rosa nodded and they left the building, bags clasped in hand. It was Tuesday evening and the air around them was crisp. "Is Craig there?" Rosa finally asked, breaking the silence that clung to the wind.

Storm waved them over as they approached him and Camilla shrugged. "I have no idea, Rosa," And because she couldn't help herself. "I'm sorry ... about everything. About what happened and the way my brother is acting, he should be here for you. He should be the one picking you up,"

Rosa glanced at her, brown curls twisted into a messy bun and face bare of any traces of makeup. "He's hurting," she replied with softly and stopped in her tracks, causing Camilla to follow suit. "When he came into that room and asked me if it was true and I nodded, I saw his heartbreak. I saw it happen and right now, I don't blame him. I don't care if he isn't here picking me up Camilla because how he's feeling right now is agonising – I feel it every time I wake up and that is why I'm not upset with him."

She shrugged at the end of her sentence and continued walking, leaving Camilla in a slight daze.

Perhaps she didn't have the same mentality as Rosa, or she simply wasn't strong enough, but she couldn't have been able to view things the same way. When she'd had the abortion, all she'd craved was for someone to be there and hold her through it. She'd been alone and it had turned her against herself, make her feel things that had her hurting to this very idea. But things were different with Rosa and Craig – they had each other, yet they were refusing to feel the pain together. That would have been the healthy thing to do at the very least because it would come to bite them in the backside later on.

Despite this, Camilla took a breath and got in the Uber, eyeing Storm who raised his brow at her. She shook her head, somehow conveying that they could talk about this later on.

Once they were at Rosa's, she insisted they let her go up herself and much to their reluctance, she climbed out and they continued on with their journey. "I'm worried about her and Craig," Camilla voiced out as the car continued on. "They aren't talking to each other, it's just going to end terribly,"