Chapter 13

He grabbed my arm and pulled me away, "Alex, get off. No!" He pulled me around to the back of the car park. I shook my head at him, "What are you going to so then? Because you know what? I really don't care. I've lost the only person I actually care about. So, thank you," I said to him, his face close to mine. He shook his head, "I cared about you. Did you ever think about that?" I laughed in his face at his reply, "No way. You never, ever cared," my voice had quietened a lot due to exhaustion.

I was exhausted of everything. Everything had just become too much effort and I couldn't be bothered to keep up with it all. He slapped me really hard on the face and I yelped out in pain as my cheek stung with agony. I pushed him away and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Ashton and put the phone back in my pocket- so that Ashton could hear what was happening. I was quite proud with myself that I'd done that without Alex noticing.

He came closer to me so that I was cornered and backed up against the wall, "So what now?" I asked, still clinging onto my throbbing cheek. I really hoped that Ashton could hear everything. Alex pushed me up against the wall, his breath hot on my neck, making it recoil as far back as possible. "I know you miss me, Lily," he sighed. I shook my head, "No. I don't, Alex."

I tried to push my way out but he just pushed back harder. "Alex, please," I whined. He laughed at me, "Pathetic much?"

"Just go away, okay? Leave. Me. Alone." This just made him push harder, his knee digging into my thigh, "Ow, Alex move, you're hurting me. Why did you even bring me here? To the parking lot, nice move," I said sarcastically, trying to ignore the pain. His hand went up my top and I tried to push him off. As his hand wandered up, he froze. I squeezed my eyes shut, I knew Ashton wasn't going to come.

I opened my eyes to look at Alex who had frozen in fear. He looked like a deer or something caught in headlights, his eyes slightly glazed over. I turned to see Ashton standing there. I sighed so heavily with relief that I felt myself slide down the wall a little. "Wanna get your hand out of there?" Ashton asked. Alex snatched his hand away and turned to him, "What do you want, Irwin?" Alex asked. Ashton shrugged as he slowly walked closer.