Chapter 11

After my last lecture before my exam, the time was 2:30pm. So I decided to go and see Ash in the canteen. I saw him sat with a couple of his mates who I guessed were in the band. He was wearing a bandana and a tank top. God, he was perfect. I walked over to him, "Hey." I didn't really know what to say in front of his friends, because I'd never met them before. "Oh, so this is Lily?" I looked down to see a really cool looking guy with blue hair just like mine. "Hi, yeah. I'm Lily," I said smiling, "nice hair." I smirked. He laughed, "You too. I'm Michael." I smiled as 2 other guys introduced themselves to me as Calum and Luke.

"How did your lecture go, baby?" Ash asked me, putting his arm around me. I shrugged, "It was okay. My exam is in half an hour. I'll go over in about 15 minutes." I replied. Ash nodded, "Okay. Well good luck with it!" he said to me, kissing me. "EURGH guys not in here!" all of his mates said. "They are going to be that couple aren't they?" Calum said shaking his head. I laughed, pulling my lips away from Ashton's, "I'm sorry, we'll try not to be.". Luke paused for a minute before saying, "Was it you two making all that noise earlier?" My eyes widened and me and Ash shot each other a look. Ash laughed, "No, I was just showing Lily how Punk Rock I am..." They all laughed and shook their heads, "Wow, you guys were loouuud," Michael stated. I blushed and laughed looking down. Ashton nudged me, "I don't know why you're blushing. You were amazing," he told me, winking. I laughed and my mouth dropped open, "You can't say that in front of them!" All of his friends smirked, "Ash, we don't need to know." Ashton smirked, "Banged her harder than my drum set." I couldn't even believe he said that as his friends wet themselves laughing. I turned to him and raised my eyebrows, my mouth dropped open, "I just.. wow. I can't believe you, Ash. Wow. I'm out. I'll call you after the exam, okay?" I kissed him quickly but he held onto my shirt as I started to walk away and pulled me back in for a long kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth. "Good luck, baby. Call me."