Chapter 19

We pulled up to the entrance of the Euro Tunnel, after going through all the security checks. "You excited?" Ash asked, putting his hand on my thigh. I smiled and nodded. I'd always wanted to go to Paris. "Are you excited?" I asked, his leaning over slightly and putting my head on his shoulder, his arm now wrapped around my shoulders, "Yeah, I am. Excited whenever I go any where with you." He kissed my forehead. 

We spent about 2 hours on the Euro Tunnel, just sat in our cars. I realised that I'd been asleep, my head on Ashton's chest. I widened my eyes and yawned. "Nice sleep?" he asked, his thumb rubbing my upper arm. I nodded and rubbed my eyes, moving off his chest. We drove out of the tunnel and the sun was so bright and pretty. "Right, off we go! Paris, here we come."

Our hotel was a small family-owned business, I think there was only about 4 across the whole of France. It was so cute and French! It was right in the centre of Paris as well- we could see the Eiffel Tower from our window; the view was beautiful. The first thing we did was place our bags down, then I went back downstairs to talk to the owners. I asked them what was for breakfast, "Do you have Vegemite?" Ash asked. The girl hesitated for a minute and looked at me, blushing, "Uhh, what is uh Vegemite?" she asked.

I sighed at Ashton, "I'm sorry, he can be awkward from time to time. Don't worry about it. Vegemite is like a food from Australia."

"Oh! Okay," she replied blushing. I asked them if they recommended any restaurants/places to go. She told me about a café that was in the centre of Paris, that had all pastries and stuff.

"So, what do you want to do first?" I asked Ashton as I lay on our double bed, chilling. He stopped his unpacking and looked at me raising his eyebrows, "You?" he asked. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head, "Ashton that is so cheesy that I feel ill."

"Whattt? You asked me what I wanted to do and I gave you a reasonable answer. You want to go to the Eiffel Tower, go to this Café, go walking and shit and you are what I want to do. Therefore, because we are doing all the things you want to do, we should do the one thing that I want to do."

He did have a good point.

"Hm, as much as I hate myself for saying this, you do have a good point, Ashton Fletcher Irwin," I replied, sitting up on the bed cross-legged. "I know I do. That's what makes me so," he flicked his hair with his hand, "sexy."

I laughed, "I don't know if sexy is the word, but whatever. Just get here."