Chapter 6

When we got back to the dorm, I screamed at Ashton. "I hate you! I hate you so fucking much I want you dead! You idiot, you messed everything up for me, I really liked him! You have no idea. Well you know what? You can have as many girls in here as you want because I couldn't give any fucks as to what you get up to anymore okay? I'm going to move to another accommodation block, then you can fuck as many girls as you want in here okay asshole? So, I assure you: tonight will be my last night here and if you so much as touch me again, I swear to GOD there will be consequences. Understand me?!" He stood there, saying nothing. His fists where clenched as I breathed heavily, wondering what he was going to do next.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want to see you get hurt. I swear, he was playing you. I just- I didn't know what to do, I got angry. I really like you, I have done for so long."

"Then why didn't you just tell me that you liked me Ashton?? And how do you know he was 'playing me'? Yeah, exactly, I doubt you do. Why did it take you so long to tell me that you liked me, because you know what? I liked you for a while, quite a while. And I never told you. Because I didn't think you cared- at all. I didn't think you cared, because of the girls you always brought back here. You send such mixed-signals I just-" I looked down at my wrists that looked like they were going to bruise.