Chpater 14

I watched as Ashton threw the first punch, I could barely watch. The last thing I wanted was for Ashton get hurt. I'd rather let Alex do whatever he wanted to do, and Ash walk away unharmed than Ashton getting hurt. He meant so much to me.

But suddenly, Alex threw a very heavy punch at Ashton's face and he crumpled onto the floor. I froze and watched as he didn't move. I shook my head, "No," I muttered, my eyes welled up as I stared at him on the floor, just hoping he'd get up. "Come on, Ash. Come onn," I whispered to myself. He twitched and my stomach jumped. Alex started walking back to me, "We're going." He grabbed my arm and I swung my arm around, my hand in a fist, hitting him in the face, "No, we aren't going." He let go of my arm to hold his bleeding nose as I ran to Ashton.

I knew that I wouldn't have long before Alex started running after me. I kneeled down next to Ash, "Are you okay?" I asked. He smirked at me, "Never been better," he heaved himself up off the floor. As Alex came back over, Ashton went over to him, "You don't know when to give up do you?" he said to Alex. Alex swung for Ashton, but missed before Ash punched Alex in the stomach, making him double-over. He fell over, and looked up at us, shaking his head. "This isn't over."

At this point I cringed at the very cheesy line. Ash shook his head, "You've watched too many movies, mate," he took my hand and we half walked/limped back to our shared dorm.