Chapter 20

After we'd finished doing what Ashton wanted to do in Paris, we went out to get something to eat. We went into a few shops, and bought just a couple souvenirs. We found the small café that the hotel owner told us about. "Can we go in!" I asked Ash, realising that I sounded like a little kid. He smiled at me and laughed softly, putting his arm around my waist, "Course we can. I thought that was the plan?" he said, kissing me. I smiled- he made me so fucking happy.

We went into the café and I looked around, suddenly feeling the urge to start a café. It was all distressed chic, the walls were an off-white, with pastel coloured chairs. The counter absolutely stuffed full off different cakes, pastries etc. "Oh my god," was all I could say, it was that good.

"I know.." Ashton agreed in awe.

"What're you going to have?" I asked, "There's too much to pick, I might cry."

"I... I have no clue. I think we should get a selection of cakes and stuff yeah?" he asked. I nodded.

A small waitress came over and placed a large selection of cakes on the table. They were almost too beautiful to eat! "So, what do you want to do after this?" Ashton asked. I shrugged, thinking about it for a minute. We didn't want to do everything in a day, we needed to save some things for the other days. "Well, I'm not too sure. We could go to the Eiffel Tower today? it's only like 2." He nodded slowly and smiled, "Okay, I like that idea."

When we finished in the café, we thanked the waitress, paid and got on our way to the Eiffel Tower.