Chapter 10

All of a sudden he came out from the covers and straddled me, pinning my arms down and kissing me hard, "I am punk rock. I play the drums in a rock band duh!" I raised my eyebrows at him, "Sure you are. Whatever you say, Mr. 'Punk Rock'," I replied, teasing him and sticking my tongue out. He pretended to get angry and pressed his forehead against mine, looking deeply into my eyes. "Then I'll have to show you," he said. I stared at him, narrowing my eyes, "And how are you going to do that, Ashton Fletcher Irwin?" He sat up with his back straight, still straddling me and he pulled the duvet off. He bit his lip and played with his lip ring for a minute, whilst looking me up and down. He roughly kissed my neck and ran his nose along my jawline. He came back up and bit my lip, before kissing me passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he ran his lip ring along my lips, "You know what?" he said quietly. "What?" I asked him, knotting my hands in his hair. "You're quite hot, and I like you," he said laughing. I smirked, "Well, you're alright and I guess I could get used to you." He raised his eyebrows at me, "Uh, what was that? Is that all? Okay I see how it is." He got off me, so that he was sat on the bed, on his knees facing me as I was lying down. He picked up my legs and separated them, wrapping them around him and pulling me closer to with them. He bent down and slid up my top, kissing my stomach and tickling it with his nose, making my breath hitch. He pulled off my top with one swift movement, then tugged off his own. I traced his tattoos on his chest again. Pulling his face closer to mine with my arms around his neck I kissed him deeply. I kissed his chest tattoos and the ones on his neck. He nuzzled my neck, kissing my chest, playing with my bra.

I unbuttoned his trousers which he didn't take off last night and he kicked them off. He tugged off my shorts and slid his hands in the back of my pants. He unclipped my bra and slid it off and kissed me passionately before peppering my whole body with kisses. He went lower and kissed my legs and thighs, his cold lip ring brushing against my thighs, catching my breath. He laughed at my reaction before sliding my pants off, then his. "How long do you reckon we have?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "Oh, about an hour," I replied. He smirked then bit his lip, "That might be enough time," he laughed before showing me how 'Punk Rock' he was.