Beatriz

Hi im Isabel Beatriz P. De Leon, people call me Bea. Im a volleyball player and i play for ateneo, yes im a lady eagle. Im also friendly and easy to get along with, i guess? I mean i have a lot of friends, mostly my co-athletes, whom i know i can trust.

Today is an "i dont know what to expect" day for me. We're back to training after a month of break and i dont think my body's ready for coach tai's drills. Luckily he still has some mercy in him because we'll only have our afternoon training for today. Anyway it's just 2:30 in the afternoon and it's too early for our training at 5:30, i guess i'll just grab some rita's at UPTC for some energy before training.

Philippine traffic is the worst! Imagine it took me almost an hour just to get out of ateneo!? I really need that rita's in my system now, my comfort food!

Well just the usual things, i ordered gelati — lemonade flavored italian ice with strawberry custard on top. While i was walking around finishing my gelati my phone vibrated which is unusual at this hour. I checked my phone and saw a message from Jho, my best friend.

                                           From: Jhowjhow💛🌻

          Beatriz! San ka? Tapos na class ko snacks tayo before training please?? 😊

To: Jhowjhow💛🌻

Ang aga naman ata? I thought your class ends at 4? I'm at UPTC already i'll bring you some nalang what do you want ba?

From: Jhowjhow💛🌻

          Maaga kami dinismiss eh. The usual nalang plus starbucks please usual din! Dun na din ako sa gym maghihintay. Thank you love u beh! 😘

Oh here goes the clingy jhoana. As expected, i got her a giga sized—yes she can finish it all, potato corner, sweet corn flavor and a grande caramel frapuccino with extra caramel and sprinkled cinnamon on top. After i got all of those i immediately drove back to ateneo, she hates waiting.

When i got inside the gym i saw her bag on the bleachers, maybe she's changing into her training attire already. I left her snacks beside her bag and decided to go to the shower room and change into my training attire since it's 4:00 in the afternoon already.

"beh! You're here! Palit ka na din malapit na mag 5:30 alam mo naman first day ulit natin mahigpit sila coach."   Jho said while hugging me and kissed me on my cheek right after. Hay this girl's presence really gives me energy every training!

"Yes yes i will. I left your food beside your bag kainin mo na lalamig yung fries." I said and kissed her cheek also. You see this is why people usually "ship" us, we're so clingy to each other more than we are to our own special someone.

Yes you read it right, i have a girlfriend she's Kianna Dy from the lady spikers. We've been together for 2 years now, actually we just celebrare our 2nd anniversary last year. And Jhoana she's with Marci Bacalla who studies here in ateneo as well. They've been together for about a year now. I actually helped Marci to court Jhow and get her "yes."

Im fixing my bag which is seated next to Jho's when I saw our blue Gatorade. I'm like her yaya or refrigerator, i always bring her drink for training because if not she'll just forget it and might faint again during our break.

"Beh" "Babe!" Marci and I said in unison. Ah, he's here na pala. Wait what?! He's gonna watch our training? Ugh i hate it when he watches us train. Don't get me wrong, we're friends naman but he calls Jho every break, even on cool downs!! Like dude can you please let us train on our own and just watch there. Anyway i just handed Jho her gatorade while they're clinging into each other there. ~lol~

"Hey bei! Thanks for always remembring Jho's gatorade!" - Marci.

"Of course bro. Jho, warm up na" i said. Why would i forget about our drink she's my best friend duh? One minute i was so hyped after seeing Jho now i'm just sooo not in the mood. Nevermind, i'll just text kiannna.

To: Babe🌺

Hi babe! How's your day? Our training is about to start na i'll call you after okay? I love you 😘

"Water break guys!!" Ate ly, our captain, said.

I was drinking when someone tapped my shoulder. "Massage beh?" It was Jho. "Yes please, thank you." Of course who am i to say no? She was just starting to massage me when... "Babe! Inom ka muna ng gatorade." Wow his timing is just so amusing. I'll just check if Kianna replied.

From: Babe🌺

          Hey I'm good  naman. Are you free tonight?  I miss having dinner with you :(

Shoot, i miss her too but i'm gonna help Jho with her homework in economica later. I think she'll understand naman because it's for school. I'll just bring her to her favorite on our next date.

To: Babe🌺

I miss you too! But sorry babe i'll be with Jho later eh she has a homework in economics kasi i'm gonna help her. I'll make bawi next time promise! 😘

"Back to training na guys!!" We went back to training and im hoping that she won't make tampo. She's been asking me out twice this week already but you know, student-athletes, we barely have time. She does know that, but when her mood swings take over her, bro it feels like it's the world war III.

After training Marci left na din and we went to the shower immediately. While i was waiting for Jho i checked my phone first to see how's Kianna.

From: Babe🌺

          Fine. It's Jho wala naman akong magagawa don.

I knew it. I'm in a big trouble. "Beh! Huy! Tulala ka dyan? Sabi ko tara na." Bahala na, i'll just think of what to reply to Kianna first.