Lesson Learned

Everything was pretty smooth sailing with me and Jho until today.

"Good morning!" I greeted her with all my energy. She just looked at me and walked away. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? I guess? She's really not a morning person.

"Let's warm up na?" I asked. "Tara bes warm up na tayo" she pulled Jia. I looked at Jia asking what happened and she just shrugged her shoulders. What the hell is happening?

I asked Mich if something happened in their Dorm and she just said "Lagot ka Beatriz" ?? I tried asking why but she just shrugged her shoulders as well.

I went to Maddie and Trey. "Seriously, what is going on?" I asked. Trey was looking at Maddie like she has no idea as well, while Maddie just looked at me and say "Good luck Bei. I think you haven't seen this side of Jho yet" then walked to the middle of the court.

"I literally have no idea kung ano ginawa ko. Can you at least tell me?" I asked Maddie again. She's my partner for our warm up since Jho is with Jia already.

"Nasaan ka ba kagabi?" Maddie in a sarcastic tone. "It was Tita Mozzy's birthday she invited me. Jho knows about that? Even Ate Ly was there" I answered

"Yes, Jho knows about it pero alam mo bang trending kayo ni Thirdy kagabi? You're fans we're going crazy dahil sa whatever dance challenge niyo" Maddie. Is Jho jealous? "People thought you and Thirdy are really a thing. Paano ba naman kasi your video was posted next to Ate Ly and Kuya Kief's video" she added.

"Do you mean that she's jealous?" I asked. Of all people na pwede pagselosan ni Jho, Thirdy is the least that I'm expecting.

"Wala ka talagang idea gaano kaselosa si Jho 'no? Of course Bei she is, kaya good luck" Maddie.

-

After training I rushed to the nearest starbucks and potato corner and got Jho's favorites before seeing her in our class. Luckily, hindi super traffic going back to Ateneo but I texted Jia na din if she could reserve a seat beside Jho for me.

"Thanks Ji! Gotchu!" I gave her a drink from starbucks as a thank you because for sure Jho will hate her for letting me sit beside her now that she's not in the mood because of me also.

"Hi beh I got your faves!" I gave her the sweet corn potato corner and caramel frappuccino with my biggest smile I hope she cant resist. "Thanks" she replied coldly.

The professor came and I have no choice but to be patient and wait until I can talk to Jho again. I tried holding her hand or putting my head on her shoulder but she keeps on pulling away.

I have another class right after this one so I really don't know how I'll make suyo or just explain everything to her.

To: Jhowjhow 🌻💛

Please talk to me :(

She looked at her phone and ignored my message. She suddenly faced me and and rolled her eyes at me. I guess tama si Maddie, I don't have an idea how jealous she can be.

Buti nalang for my next class continuation lang for those who didn't get to present our case analysis last week. Thankfully, I'm done with that so for the whole 2 hours I'm just thinking of ways on how to talk to Jho.

To: Jia Morado

Jia help plsss

Just pretend you have plans after training para she cant walk out on me na

From: Jia Morado

Anong pretend? May date talaga ko 'no! HAHAHAH sabihan ko nalang si Mich

To: Jia Morado

Ang landi naman Jia, jk. Basta help me please thank u!! Bawi ako

During training I decided to not make kulit to Jho nalang muna baka mas lalo siya mainis sakin. But after, I immediately grabbed Jho so she can no longer walk out on me. "See you tomorrow guys! Bye!" I said to our teammates. "Aray ko Bei! San mo ba ko dadalhin?!" This girl complained. "Sorry sorry just wait" I just brought her inside my car and locked it para di na siya makaalis.

"First of all I'm sorry for dragging you did it hurt?" She just shook her head and rolled her eyes, AGAIN. "Next, sorry for making you jealous last night I swear it's nothing. You know how many times I've turned down Thirdy. And last, I went there for Tita Mozzy not because of him or what." I explained.

"At pano mo naman nasabing nagseselos ako?!" Jho. "You were ignoring me and I asked Maddie and Jia hehe" again, I smiled as big as I can to see if my charm would work. "Wag mo ko daanin diyan sa pag papa-cute mo Bea ha!" See? I guess it's working. I smiled bigger naman but guess what she did? Rolled her eyes.

"Jho please? At isa pa Maddie made me realize that I don't have an idea how jealous you can get. Now that I have, promise di ko na uulitin" I raised my pinky for a pinky swear.

"Oo na! Pero papaalala ko lang sayo Beatriz ha na may gusto sayo yung tao okay?! Hindi pwedeng wala lang yon sakanya." Jho.

"Yes po. Okay can we eat na beh? Mom cooked lasagna" I started driving home, with my home.