Answers

Beatriz

I just got home from Jho's place. It was a good day, spent the day pigging out, spontaneously watched a movie, and dinner with the Maraguinots, who has always welcomed me to their family.

"You're here na pala. Saan ka galing? You seem so happy ah" Dad greeted me with a hug. "Nothing dad just went out to have some sambo and watched a movie" I answered and smiled at him. Was I smiling on my own? Well he's right naman, I'm happy of course I've accomplished a mission today 😉

*FLASHBACK*

I am in a cafe waiting for my cousin when I saw Ate Den studying. She looks stressed and I missed her so I decided to bug her for awhile, I'm not gonna stay here for a long time naman.

"So how's our doctora?" I said while sitting on the chair in front of her. "Oh hi Bei! Ito super stressed but kakayanin. How about you? You're blooming ah. In love ka?" Ate Den, who was shocked pa when she saw me.

"I'm good naman. Are these all your notes?" I said and scanned the pile of transcriptions she's studying. "So in love ka nga? Ah you must be waiting for someone. Date?" She asked. "Nooo! Just waiting for my cousin" I facepalmed. "Hmm what's with the glow?" She asked sounding so intrigued. "Nothing, I swear" I said and she just continued to look at me with her death glare. "Promise Ate Den wala hahaha i-I'm just happy" I said, that's the truth naman. Genuine happiness glow I guess? If there's such thing as that, then it is what it is.

We continued catching up until my cousin came and we had to leave already. "Ingat kayo baby besh! Love seeing that smile and glow on your face" we bid our good byes.

"What's with the glow nga ba Bei?" Kuya Otep, my cousin asked. "Kuya ano ba yan hahaha nothing. You just heard it from Ate Den eh" I said. "Kahit hindi niya sabihin, I know our Bea and that smile and glow? Sobrang noticeable Bei" He said and stared at me. "Who's the unlucky person then?" He asked. "Wala Kuya promise" I said while laughing🤦‍♀️ I'm a happy person naman ah? And I don't get why these people are acting as if it's their first time to see me smile.

During family dinner, without Kuya Otep bringing it up, some relatives started asking me as well. "Bei you're blooming ah. Your heart must be happy?" One of my Titas asked which got everybody's attention. "Hay nako sinabi mo pa. Naniniwala na nga ako na City of Smiles talaga ang Bacolod eh. Kasi nag vacation lang yan don and when she came back ayan her smile is different na" Mom said. "Pati ba naman ikaw Mom? I swear it's nothing hahaha" I defended myself.

My family intriguing me went on for the whole dinner time and I kept on explaining that it's just nothing. While on the way home I keep looking at myself from the rear-view mirror during stop lights and check if what they were saying is true.

Mom was right though. After Bacolod I just felt this good vibes all over me, but I don't see the "glow" and the "bloom" that they're saying. While in Bacolod I just realized how happy I am now and I've got nothing to worry. Especially after that conversation with Kim wherein I finally realized and admit to myself that I've moved on and I am so much happier now. BUT, in that convo we were also talking about Jho's effect on me.

Oh shit.

To: Ate Den Lazaro

Ate Den! Are you busy?