Tagaytay pt. 2

Beatriz

I brought her here at UP because she's been quiet and frowning since we left BEG awhile ago. I also don't know why? Ate Den was teasing me pa naman kanina when we got there she told me ang bilis ko naman daw, well got no time to waste. And before we left she whispered something to me.

"Shoot your shot Bei. Look at your Ate Ly miss na miss ata ako sinundo pa ko kanina sa condo before lunch"

Well it relieved me that not all friendships are ruined because of this ~feelings~ I also brought her to Gesu because I just wanted to thank God for her. I also asked for some guidance since it's definitely a big risk that I'm taking.

Anyway looking at how her mood brighten up when she saw these sunflowers felt more relieving than awhile ago. I secretly took a picture of her while she's appreciating the sunflowers. This girl is just perfect.

"Kain tayo streetfoods beh" She said which put me back into my senses. "Ang takaw we just had Rita's" I said but started walking na din.

How can you not love this girl? She's just so genuine. "May pupuntahan ka pa after neto?" Jhoana asked. "Wala naman na. Ikaw?" I answered. Well I don't have plans for today naman talaga I just brought her here to make her smile.

"Wala na din. Baka may gusto ka pa puntahan?" She asked. Wow want to spend more time with me huh I like this hahah "Hmm it's early pa naman, gustong puntahan..." I said while trying so hard to think of a place for us to go to. "YES! Meron! Just bring those let's go na agad also tell Tita na baka gabihin ka. And, tell her promise I'll take care of you" I said while dragging her to my car. It's gonna be a long ride, kinda.

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?" Jho asked as soon as we were settled in the car. "Tagaytay" I simply answered.

I know Tagaytay is, kind of, a memorable place for us on our own. It is where me & Kianna were supposed to go when she broke up with me and it is where Jho and Marci went when they finally got to spend time together, which both events happended on the same day. But anyway, wala lang yon baka nga she's not thinking about it eh.

All throughout the ride we were just listening to my playlist. We were driving on a hi-way during sunset while listening to Pink Skies by LANY. While the song is playing I can't help but to sing along, medyo it speaks for me kasi.

You are my favorite everything
Been telling you that since 2015
Shut up, I love you
You're my best friend

We both sang along. We looked at each other when we realized na sabay kami napakanta I just smiled at her and the next thing we know we were singing our hearts out even up to the next songs.

"Are you hungry na ba or not yet?" I asked her because we're here na din sa Tagaytay not in our exact location pa nga lang but we're near. "Di pa beh kanina pa tayo kumakain" Yea right she's been dragging me to any food that she sees.

"Nasaan tayo beh? Huy sure ka ba sa pinuntahan natin?" Jho asked when I parked the car. "Just go down dali" she did go down but of course she keeps on asking padin where we are.

"Oh hi Mama!" I greeted my Lola Ysabela who welcomed us, and yes my Isabel came from her. "I'm with Jho, remember her? You've met her before. I think my birthday" I introduced Jho "Ah yes naaalala ko nga. Hello iha pasok kayo" "Good evening po lola hehe" they greeted each other.