Prologue

I don't own anything from vampire academy, all characters belong to Richelle mead. This is just a fan fiction.I only twisted the plot a little to support my objective.

_______________________________________________________________________

Rose's POV

Its been a week since Christian and Lissa broke up,I don't know why but I can't help but think there's something big there and it involves me.Not that it matters though because they both look more alive as if a big Boulder has been removed from their shoulders. I checked the bond and Lissa has no negative feelings, although when I search deeper I find feelings of anticipation and when I search more a wall just slams on me and I come back to my body..what is she hiding.

We were gathering in the gym all novices and some guardians, all guardians were standing by the bleachers. I noticed Dimitri among them,he was talking to Alberta.I spotted Eddie and made a beeline reaching him in a dash. "Hey Castile, you excited" he quickly turned around to face me and took my appearance in, he wasn't checking me out no, it's like he was making sure I'm okay.
"You bet,so are you excited?" He meant it as a question but I picked up the uncertainty behind it"Eddie I'm fine,I_"I couldn't finish because we were interrupted by a booming voice and i quickly looked ahead at the bleachers where they were.All noise stopped as Alberta rang with authority.

"This is the most important day of your education before you take your final trials,Last week you were given a booklet with full details of how the next six weeks will play out and I trust you've read it"six weeks with Lissa is exactly what I need after my ordeal with Dimitri." Guardian Alto will go over the trivial rules,today you will be getting your assigned moroi after that."
Stany boy went over those stupid rules I couldn't help but tune out until I heard names of novices being called."Eddison Castile,your charge Vasilisa Dragomir "wait say what!!you've got to be freaking kidding me right now.Eddie looked over at me apologetically then he proceeded on to the bleachers to get his props.I was angry now and I barely heard all the novices being called until my name came up.

" Rose Hathway,your moroi Christian Ozera"what the f**k!!I noticed that everyone was looking at me expecting a scene..urgh..Alberta sent me that 'stay put' look and so like a good little girl I walked over there and took my props,then I continued out of the gym and happened to flop on a chair at the cafeteria. It wasn't lunch yet so I knew I had a few to collect my thoughts.