The Belikovs

Rose's POV

This time i didn't fall asleep but supposedly my eyes were a beautiful stormy grey now, something the guys hadn't noticed before we left the airport.

Christian said they're beautiful and go with my hair and skin as a great contrast, i think he only likes it because he loves me and everything about me...hmm, he loves me.

In all honesty Russia is very beautiful jealous down. I had always pictured it as some arctic winter cursed wasteland i wouldn't want to be caught in. Now i know why Dimitri is always so passionate when talking about it, the way he talks about his family, his sisters and their kids.

Its like he turns into a kid on his vacation to Disney Land, if you can compare a six foot seven tall man to a six to seven year old.

Lissa caught my eye from the rearview mirror and a curved smile graced my lips as i thought of whats about to happen, she gave me an inquisitive look and i shrugged it off.

I blocked my mind from her, a trick i'd learnt two hours after we'd started driving. We all looked over at Dimitri as the car skidded to a halt,"whats wrong?", Christian asked.

Dimitri just smiled a lovingly warm smile and exited the car. He went for my door and opened it gesturing for us to come out his smile unwavering. Once out he took Lissa's hand who was as confused as us. He looked over the whole group,"welcome to my family home". We all looked ahead of him to a cosy looking two story house which had a beautiful front yard full of daisies and roses...and herbs too.

"Wow", Lissa exclaimed in awe.

Just then the door opened and a middle aged woman who must be in her early forties appeared. She had the same light brown hair as Dimitri and the same brown eyes but a feminine built. She had a warm smile on her face and her eyes portraying the shock she felt on seeing her only son.

"Dimka!", she sobbed out as she grabbed unto his frame hugging him for life.

"Babushka?...", i looked over to the door to find the frame of a ten or eleven year old boy, a copy of Dimitri. He must be Paul, Karolina's boy. "Uncle Dimka!",he exclaimed tackling the embracing two into a hug as much as the force of a ten year old can.

They released embrace and Dimitri's mother turned to face Lissa who's hand is still in Dimitri's even after he'd embraced his mother and nephew simultaneously.

"You must be Lissa, the Dragomir princess, the same beautiful jade green eyes".

She mumbled something else in Russian as she embraced her. Soon after we were all introduced and headed inside. The moroi first as Dimitri and Eddie went to get our bags ,and we fell in line with Mrs Belikova and Lissa as they conversed on how she managed to grow roses and daisies alive under such weather patterns.

Mama Olena showed us to the guest rooms and since the trials are still progressing, i am roomed with Christian in a two single bed bedroom and Lissa is roomed with Eddie in a bunk bed set. Dimitri has his own childhood room by the end of the hall.

I have already met Karolina and her other little munchkin Zoya, a cute little girl. Victoria,the youngest and a year younger than me and Lissa, had gone out with Sonya, who is elder to Dimitri and younger to Karolina, for prenatal prescriptions she had forgot to refill on. I laid on one of the beds closest to the door jet lagged.

***

"She looks just like you", i spoke gently as i gazed over our daughter, she had Christian's bright blue eyes and my olive skin, Christian's nose and my lips. Our baby girl ou-,"Aah!", i cried out as my abdomen hurt. Christian was quick and took our baby and i clutched my still protruding belly as the pain intensified. I barely heard as Christian called for the doctors before_