Love(part two)

CHRISTIAN'S POV (surprise!😉)

My heart swelled as I gazed upon the most beautiful golden skin my eyes have ever set on. She looked so peaceful in her sleep with no scowl on her gorgeous face and her lips puckered in an adorable pout,she was a sight to see.

My member hardened as memories of last night flooded me and I wanted her so badly my body was basically screaming for hers.

My eyes flickered to her beautiful brunette hair and my fingers moved on their own accord caressing her wavy locks. This made Rose lean into me and that didn't help on my hard one,not one bit.

I don't know how I managed to live without Rose all my life and I'm glad that I'll never have to live without her anymore.

When Rose was assigned me as her trial moroi I knew this was Lissa's doing. After her telling me about Rose and I's mateship following our breakup she had wanted me to be there for Rose to support her after the whole Spokane ordeal.

According to Lissa,me and Rose being close will strengthen her will power against the darkness and ease her transformation when the time comes.

I had liked Rose from the moment I saw her when I was sent here after my parents turned strigoi. Rosemarie was a spitfire at tender age still is,she protected Lissa with all her might and always took blows for her. She once hit me for ratting out Lissa when she tried to take the blame,as years grew I fell in love with her.

Lissa was like a damsel in distress a fainthearted person easily hurt emotionally or physically,when they were brought back to the academy after their two year escape my love for Rose doubled over as I started to also desire her.

It was Lissa's spirit power that saw the bond underlying the two of us and when she came back she proposed to pretend to be my girlfriend to spike jealousy in Rose so she could relent to her feelings for me. Only the plan backfired when one night we were both along with three other students drugged with a modified moroi drug that in our case caused us to have sex.

I had been feeling so bad that i'd thought i didn't deserve Rose. Then the strigoi attacks became more apparent which put my problems to the back as the moroi world focused on the real threats.

During the Spokane incident i'd only gone in her protection and when she'd trusted me enough to not drink her blood while i was starved,that had made my heart soar.

The beauty in my arms stirred in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open revealing the mesmerizing brown eyes that captivated my entire being. I gazed into the beautiful orbs as they stared back at me in curiosity,I could see us having our own family as we took on the world that would look at us with judgement.

"Are you just gonna keep staring?"her melodical voice sounded in an amused slightly irritated tone.

I snickered at that bringing my arms around her waist to her back and pressing her body flush to mine. I Leaned in and connected my lips with hers which tasted like chocolate. I smiled as she shivered in anticipation ,loving the effect I had on her.

"...Ngrhhh..."I groaned and pulled back before I could do more.

"I love you too"

I froze unwillingly. I had loved Rose from the moment I knew her kind of personality,never in a million years had I thought she loved me back. Sure, Lissa said she loved me and since they were best friends I couldn't argue with it considering that they know each other well,but how was I to think because Rose and I had attitude and we could only pass witty between the two of us. Well I have to admit I kinda like our interactions.

"Are you okay"

I brought my eyes back to the goddess in my bed. Her lips looked so kissable I could literally taste the chocolate sweetness they are. Her brown wonders staring at me in worship, totally starstruck .

Okay okay maybe I exaggerated that a little, well more than a little urgh! What's a guy to do for his pride around here. Her eyes were staring at me with worry and....wait worry?oh yeah I haven't responded to her question yet.

"I'm okay" whoa,that came out more huskier that I intended.

Rose moved to a sitting position cradling my face in her hands as if I had told her I have an incurable disease which is impossible seeing as I'm moroi and we never get sick...almost never.

Oh oh.. Rose's move actually put my two favourite rock stars into display and me likey. I guess staring at her with lust was a bad idea because next thing I know she's blushing beet red and has the sheets wrapped around her covering my rock stars.

"Ah..you have class so I'm gonna get ready"she said as she scrambled out of the bed to the bathroom taking the top sheets with her. I chuckled at her attempt to escape my hungry gaze.

Last night was amazing,It couldn't have been more beautiful than it already was. I can't imagine her spending such intimate moments with another man,let alone see it. I have to ask her to be my girlfriend she deserves respect and I'm not about to slut shame her by sleeping with her whilst we aren't official although I don't regret last night.

I removed the sheets and sat on the bed my feet touching the floor. I pulled on my black boxers and walked up to my drawers pulling out a beige T-shirt. Pulling on the shirt I sported red on the sheets.

Curious I walked to the bed and pulled the sheets off. My eyes came in contact with two beer cap sized red blobs were I had taken Rose. Oh shit I hurt her and she didn't say a thing. Just then she came out wrapped in her purple towel glancing shyly at me.

"Rose.....are you....okay" I moved closer to her taking in the strawberry and lavender scent of her hair from the hair care products. Rose saw my reason for worry and cupped my face.

"Hey,its okay you didn't hurt me"she saw my guilty expression.

"Don't feel bad I mean it happens right"

"Rose you don't just bleed in sex unless you're hurt"I tried to reason

"When you're a virgin you do"she blurted out eyes cast down, wait what?

"What?"I asked

"Last night was my first time"she said blushing beet red at each word she spoke.

Last night was her first time, she was a virgin and I'm the one who took that. This means she's been waiting, for me? No I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm happy I got to be first and even happier because I'll always be her only one just as she'll always be my only one. I truly regret that she wasn't my first but I'm happy to claim that she'll always be my only one.

When she said she loved me too, that had gotten me so happy I thought my heart would burst by the intensity of our feelings.I love her too,that too a lot more than I can ever imagine and no matter what the moroi world has to say about our relationship I won't leave Rose nor give up because I know that...

....this is love....

_______________________________________

Hello lovelies

How was the chapter?

Do you have questions?yes,then please comment then I'll answer them.

Okay now I wish you guys blissful days/nights...tata darlings