Reality

...

The phone dropped from my hand instantly as my ears rang.

In simple facts,you're pregnant... You're pregnant...you're_

Yeah I get it! Stupid subconscious trying to make me seem deaf.

THE FUCK HOW!?...oh right sex,but didn't we use a condom?

Oh no... That night,i knew we had forgotten something damn it! Why couldn't we have stopped to check that,its the basic rule of first time sex you don't forget to use a condom or you prepare for a baby. I cry out both mentally and vocally.

My heart rate increases and i feel a whimper escape my breath. My clammy hands slowly lift up and i place them on my abdomen as they shake not because the room is cool,but because for the first time...Rose Hathaway is terrified.

I am terrified...

I have never in my life been terrified, scared yes but terrified no... Until now. What am i gonna do with a baby I'M STILL A KID MYSELF. This isn't how things are supposed to be.

I can't be pregnant...

"shhh...",Elena cooed as she wrapped her arms around me.

I had honestly forgotten that she was here. I didn't even know i was crying until she started to wipe my tears away. I whimpered.

"Tell me whats wrong,whatever it is we'll fix it Rose okay?... I already consider you and Lissa as my surrogate daughters, just know I'll do anything to help you stay happy and be happy".

I struggle with words as i cry on her shoulder. Finding the courage i lift up my head from the shoulder and grab my bottom lip between my teeth to stop the sobs as i look at her from under my lashes, tears streaming down my face.

"i-i-i",i stutter only for her to hold me by my shoulders at arms length,her warm eyes staring at me in worry and question,  pleading for an answer.

"I-I'm pregnant...",i tumbled out the words.

A huge lump formed itself on my throat as i admitted the  truth of my new reality. The harsh sound of glass shattering and breaking brought my eyes to the door, there stood the one person who has always brought both the best and worst in me whether intentionally or unintentionally

Christian...

He stands there mouth agape, eyes wide open in shock as his hands fall limply to his side. I looked down to see shards of glass on the floor, a pool of water  sinking through the carpet.  

Christian took a step forward his face now a stoic mask. Suddenly my gut twisted and bile rose up my throat,i didn't waste a second before bolting for the adjoining bathroom remembering to close it on the way.

I retched on the toilet feeling like complete utter shit when i was done, forth time in three days. I rose to the sink and before i could clean up my face i was retching again.

The door behind me opened and then i felt someone pull my hair up, from the corner of my eye i saw his blue orbs and immediately mumbled an audible 'go away'. He was still holding my hair up but i gave him a weak push away before i was retching again.

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱☜♡☆♡☞˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

Hey hey hey

Hello RoAns- sorry its short,i'm having my exams these days so study study study...

😕eek! I sound like a bookworm,oh wait...i am😊

And i love it!

Plz comment🔤 and vote⭐