HIATUS

Hi guys

first of all, I'm so so sorry for abandoning the story like this.

I've been facing tons of mental and emotional issues the past 2 years and every time I thought i was okay and was deemed okay, something or the other happened and I would suddenly just be triggered again. I can't say exactly when ill be able to post again but I'm working on getting my old self back again so I can be the artist you guys know.

although currently, my drafts are back in my room at Res which is in another province since I had to come home following the lockdown that was enforced in my country due to the COVID 19 pandemic. which has lead to my university going completely online, for the time being, making it a terrible second year for me... yes I love the part about social distancing but no, I don't like the fact that I'm doing it coz I was told to *eye-roll* 

Honestly, university life hasn't been as good as I thought i could make it. I opened up to people and instead found myself spiraling down a road of no return as I tried to be someone society wants me to be, which is the leading factor in the return of my mental and emotional issues that were under control for over 10 years. since coming home and for the first time in 2 years spending more than 2 months here, ive been able to reflect on me and prioritize what's important and what's not. currently, my zeal for writing has been sparked again and my current progress in  coming back to life has been stable so far... it won't be long until I update again *wink*

I hope you missed me.