Game Time

Rose's POV

I walked along with the guys as they walked further away from the dorms towards the surrounding forest. I still hadn't figured out what I agreed to back during dinner and that had me slightly panicky.

As we walked on I noticed that we were coming around to the side of the school were the old guardian cabins were. Which means whatever we were about to do it was near the wards and I didn't like that one bit...at least the sun was already coming out it being the human morning and everything,so the prospect of strigoi would in ten minutes be out of possibility.

I noticed that as we walked on someone was trailing behind us at a safe distance. I couldn't risk the safety of the moroi so I had to alert Eddie too so we both could act in defence or offence.

I got closer to Eddie who seemed to be slightly trailing behind Lissa as she chatted off with Adrian about spirit whilst he also tried to stay in conversation with Mia and Christian as they talked about offensive moroi magic training pros and cons.

"Someone's trailing us",I whispered to his ear so only he heard.

"I know,got a plan Hathaway?",he replied whispering.

As I saw the outline of the cabin an idea sprang onto me as immediately deemed as perfect by non other than moi of course.

"As a matter of fact I do",I replied smirking.

'Christian, don't look back but we've got company',I mind-linked to Chris.

'Is it strigoi?',he linked back.

"I'm not nauseous so its definitely not strigoi,maybe Jesse...you know what alert Mia and I'll alert Lissa to also alert Adrian, once everyone knows I want every moroi to bypass the cabin following Eddie to the back and I will_'

'Rose n_'

'Its not strigoi Christian, I'll handle it.'

'OK'

'Lissa I want you to follow Eddie to the back of the cabin no questions asked,alert Adrian too and make sure to not draw attention but act casual',I spoke.

'But Rose what_',she began.

'Lissa it's not strigoi so relax'.

'OK',she conceded.

I then turned to Eddie as everyone continued as if nothing happened.

"Casually lead them to the back of the cabin,I'll trail behind you all",I said.

He nodded and then proceeded to the front as casually as it could have been done. I sighed and Christian fell out to walk next to me taking my hand against his and interlacing our fingers.

"I love you",he said before he caused us to stop and slammed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss which got my panties wet."I want you to be careful",I nodded as he spoke and then I retrieved my phone from my pocket and pretended to get busy on it as Christian walked on ahead of me and I trailing behind slowly still pretend phone engrossed.

I casually ducked behind the cabin as everyone else did and waited for the intruder to show. Hearing the foot steps nearing I readied my stance and as the person emerged I thrust my foot to his chest and was preparing to introduce his face to my right hook he grabbed hold of my fist and twisted it around earning a sickening crunch and an immense pain erupted from my hand making me yelp in pain my face contorting to agony.

"Roza?",Dimitri?

"Shit! I'm so sorry did I break it?",he spoke as the group came out from the shadows behind me.

"No shit Einstein!",I yelped out as Chris ran to me Lissa trailing behind.

"Lissa can you heal her?",Dimitri asked as Christian cradled my swelling hook not daring to pry it open.

Lissa quickly got to it and healed my hand making me sigh in relief as the pain went away along with the swelling.

***

"What are we actually playing"I asked as everyone else except Dimitri glanced around playfully.

After Lissa healed my hand we all piled up into the cabin and Dimitri explained himself that he was worried about us so trailed behind for safety reasons... hhmm huh. He was sitted next to Lissa who sat next to Adrian who was next to me and Christian on my other side who was next to Mia who sat next to Eddie who was on Dimitri's other side.

"How about I never ever",Christian asked and everyone nodded.

"Since there is no m&ms we'll use this",Mia spoke revealing two bottles of red wine and three glasses from her bag.

"What?",she shrugged as we all eyed her. Then she continued.

"I'll go first,I never ever called my teacher a fascist bastard" damn!

"I thought we were sisters!",I exclaimed before chugging down the wine glass smirking once I was done and mind-linking Chris my wish as he was next.

"I never ever had blonde hair",both Mia and Lissa chugged down a glass of wine each.

"I never ever drank blood for nourishment",I spoke a sly smile taking place as every moroi groaned chugging the wine whilst us damphirs laughed.

"I never ever became shadow kissed",Adrian said and I quickly drank the wine.

"I never ever disobeyed direct orders" Mia,me,Christian and Eddie all took a chug. I felt my nerves buzzing a little.

"I never ever smoked cigarettes",Dimitri spoke and both Adrian and Eddie took a chug. Wait...

"Eddie!!"I shrieked along with Lissa and he shrugged his shoulders.

"It was just a dare I promise!",he replied.

"I never ever slept with Rose",everyone just froze and Lissa watched with amusement as Christian lifted his glass in cheers and chugged it down.

"Whoa...did he just...is it that...how did you..ugh! Are you too together?",Mia exclaimed.

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly as an awkward silence fell over the group. An amused smile on both Lissa and Christian. Mia grinned and it almost looked manic.

"I could swear you were glowing this morning",she declared. Then everyone burst out laughing.

"Jerks",I muttered.

____________________________________

💯like
🔤comment