Love(part one)

Rose's POV

I finally calmed down and that's when all the self loathing crashed upon me. I am a terrible friend ,how could I lash out at my sister like that I'm freakin' horrible!!.

I tried to hide the hate I had for myself but I guess I'm not as good as I thought I was because Christian saw right through me.

"Rose,you're not a terrible friend"

I tried to look away from his mesmerizing blue eyes but he raised his left hand and with it held my chin in place not breaking eye contact with me. I felt so small to his gaze daring me to say the opposite.

"Come on"He helped me up from the floor and led me out the door as if our lives depended on it. Reaching the corner from the gym we disappeared just in time to see Jesse Zeklos and his moroi stooges enter the gym. Christian led me back to our,I mean his dorm room which he shares with me.

He sat me on the bed and took both of my hands in his. My hands were just fitting on his,its like they were created to be there in his and to melt away in his warm heat emanating from his hands.

"I have never met a woman more courageous,strong willed and compassionate as you are. You are far more beautiful on the inside than you'll ever be out here,which is saying something because you are breathtaking without even trying"

"You may say I'm beautiful but_"

"No buts Rose,you are perfect your mistakes make you perfect and I know you didn't mean to lash out on Lissa and us but we lied to you,kept you in the dark so its only justified that you vent out that frustration and plus,with spirit's darkness gnawing at you no one could have handled that"

And with that he closed the small distance between us and locked his soft lips with mine. The kiss sent tingles to my toes and i felt sparks were his hands roamed as they held my waist and brought me closer to him making me moan in pleasure. Thank Vlad's royal moroi dorms are sound proof.

I found my hands cradled and roaming on his masculine chest. I don't know how I've lived so long without his kisses and now that they are here I don't want them to leave.

"Don't ever leave me"I suddenly pleaded.

"I never will,we're bound to each other"he said as he resumed the kiss.

My hands moved on their own accord to the back of his head and my fingers held onto his sleek black hair tugging him closer making him groan,if that was even possible with the way I was now pressed against him every inch of my body reveling in the heat he gave off,the heat I gave off.
But that wasn't enough.

I wanted more,I've never felt so alive in my entire life its like his entire being called out to mine and it made me want to do things that would make my own mother punching my guts out,my mother.... No fuck her I need this!!.

I clumsily took off Christian's shirt as he continued to nip at the skin on my neck. Christian gently pushed me to the middle of the bed and laid me softly on my back his eyes never leaving mine. Those eyes silently asking for my permission, I grabbed him by his neck pulling him down for a kiss and kiss did we!. He slowly took off my black tank top making me proud for choosing the black lacy bra after the gym shower and suddenly I got self conscious, I moved my arms to cover my half bare breasts but Christian caught me before I could and held my hands above my head.

"Don't hide yourself from me Rose, you're perfect"his eyes flickering to my exposed upper body "so perfect "

He groaned as his hands caressed my flat six pack stomach leaving an insatiable trail of heat where they went and me a moaning mess. I squirmed in his hold as my lower body throbbed with a need I never knew I could have for him. He trailed kisses along my jawline down to my chest making me moan louder in anticipation,with an ease as gentle as a caress he clipped my bra off and continued to kiss down the valley of my breasts nipping at the skin as he went lower. His groans of need causing my arousal to heighten.

"..mhhhm.." I failed to stifle a moan.

"This needs to get off" he groaned as he glared at my jeans as if they wronged him somehow.

Suddenly my faded black jeans were thrown somewhere on the floor and I fumbled with his belt as his lips savoured mine in a heating kiss.Once I got the annoying thing undone he pushed off his slacks and we were both half naked me beneath him and him on top of me.

I felt as if we were forgetting something ,it doesn't matter I need him. His eyes held an unadulterated lust as he gazed on my body,I'm pretty sure mine did too as I gazed on his godlike features.

"I love you" I heard him confess.

Christian showed me exactly how much he loved me as he pleasured my body to oblivion and I couldn't help but return the same amount of love,the immense sense of belonging in each other. Whatever comes our way I know we'll be able to face it..as a team.

Our love would help us understand each other. With it we'd be able to face this judgmental world we live in. I never received love from my mother ,not on a personal level no...deep down I know she loves me and with that I can't help but think she harbours a huge truth from me and the cold front is just so I don't see it.

But that's not my baby to nurse,I'm with Christian now my soulmate and I gave myself to him and to him alone shall I forever belong to. All these goosebumps I feel whenever he touches me,the butterflies that make me giddy whenever he is near and the mocking small heart attacks I get when I hear his voice prove to me the truth that we've succumbed to tonight that...

....This is love....

___________________________________________

Hello lovelies🙋
I've missed you guys...

So how was it!😓..

The kissing part I get it but taking clothes off,my friend advised on that one.

I'm still a virgin so the sex stuff not only seemed like porn(which I despise) but I also don't have experience to try it.....not that I would since I don't feel comfortable on that subject.

I'm like-talk about sex yeah, talk about doing sex hell no!!

I guess until next update...adiós